Chapter 25: Rather Good Time

"Thank you for helping with the dishes again, child," Said Slender. You smiled, "Pleasure was mine, sir." It was obvious! You two got along well, just the same with Sally and the rest. And you and Jeff were getting a bit closer, with the exception of BEN sitting between the two of you. You never knew he could be the jealous type, but you knew that changed.

BEN and you sat down on his green bed. BEN looked around his room for a few minutes, eventually breaking the silence, "Want to play?-" He said, pointing to his Nintendo 64. "We haven't played in awhile..." You smiled before reluctantly nodding, sitting down beside him on the floor.

---

You laughed, "Beat you again, Benny-boy!" BEN glared at the screen, "You've been beaten by a girl six times in a row! How does that feel?" He turned his attention to you, which somehow told you that he had a few thoughts running on his mind. These which you were slightly scared of considering you never knew what was going on. BEN smirked, placing his controller on the floor and making you drop yours. You eyed him carefully as he gently slid on top of you, pinning you against the carpet flooring.

Blushing, you smile weakly. BEN kissed the top of your nose, eventually kissing your lips. You giggled, smiling into the kiss. BEN let out a husky chuckle, you knew he wanted to 'play', and not just a video-game this time again. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you ended up playing with his shaggy blonde hair, causing his hat to drop to the side. But he didn't care, he was busy.

BEN growled lowly, wrapping your legs around his waist and somehow lifting you up from the ground. You let out a small laugh as BEN set you gently on his bed, getting in the same position he was when you were on the floor. BEN left numerous love bites on your neck, it was probably his way of saying 'Mine'.

A faint knock was heard on the door, "Go away!" BEN exclaimed. "He's serious this time," You thought. You remembered something, "BEN?" You twirled one of his golden locks in your finger, "Am I still your... slave?"

BEN looked taken aback, he shook his head quickly before pouting at you. "No, no! You're more than that..." You smiled, kissing his own lips, making the oh-so familiar smirk you knew come back to his face. "Continue~?" He cooed in your ear, making shivers go down your spine with only a simple question. Blushing, you nodded, nuzzling your face in his un-beating chest.

---

BEN broke the kiss, panting, he stared into your [Eye color] eyes. The only things connecting the two of you was a string of saliva and BEN's tight but gentle grip on your shoulders. He smiled, "I'll be back." With that said, BEN walked out of the room, leaving you to think about anything you wanted.

...

"It's already been half an hour. Where is he?" You ask yourself, standing up from your lying position and walking out of the room. "BEN?" You peeked your head through the dark and empty hallway, no sound nor movement could be detected, and you were getting worried. The whole mansion had this strange eerie silence that made you want to go insane, but you controlled it. You sighed, "It's not like it means anything, does it?"

"BEN?!" You cried out, feeling a bit scared this time. He wouldn't leave you so suddenly, well, at least he would tell you where he was going first. You walked aimlessly around the house; Obviously in attempt to find BEN. Makes you wonder, where is everybody else? "If nobody's home, who knocked on the door..."

Over-thinking stuff just made you even more worried, and now you were stressed. Worriedly, you looked for anyone inside the mansion. Your feet make loud echoes as you search for a sign any sign that someone was here. Where did they go? BEN was just here. You sigh, still scared that you couldn't see anyone and head towards the stairs back to BEN's room. Placing your hand on the railing, you start your ascent when you see a figure in a black hoodie at the top.

"Hey Jack, where is everyone?" You called out. The figure walked further into the upstairs without answering you. "Jack?" You climb the steps to ask him what's going on. At the end of the hall, the figure stands and raises his face, his eyes meeting yours. "You're not Jack!" You back up trying to get away from the stranger. You run down the stairs, careful not to trip. "This happens too much in horror movies," You thought.

The stranger went behind you, exposing himself to the light. You noticed he was wearing a mask, one side was black and the other was white. His mask seemed to show his emotion, and he was currently rather... angry. But he also had this sort of smirk. Running into the kitchen, you grab a kitchen knife, smiling to yourself as you seemed to think that you were going to be safe out of this.

Wrong.

Grabbing you by the neck, the stranger placed a cloth over your mouth and nose, removing the ability to breath. Your eye-sight turned blurry, and you quickly dropped the knife. You let darkness take over you, the last thing saw and felt was being dragged out of the kitchen by whoever this masked man was.

...But what happened to BEN?