Chapter 24: You're Like Brothers

You sighed, you were in the middle of being yelled at by BEN and Dark Link. I mean, they weren't yelling at you, they were yelling at each other and you were sitting in the middle. "You cheater!" Yelled BEN, almost screaming it in your ear. "No. I don't cheat, you're just a terrible player," stated Dark Link. You rolled your eyes annoyingly, "Guys, just st-" BEN cut you off, gasping dramatically, "HACKS! I CALL HACKS!"

Groaning, you stood up from the couch. "I'm not going to be with you guys if you keep fighting," you said. BEN frowned, "I'm sorry." You shook your head, "It's fine. I know you guys are rivals, but at least try to get along." You walked out of the room, but then you realized, you never actually knew why they hated each other so much.

---

You smiled to yourself, taking out your 3DS from your pocket which you somehow remembered to bring. Who am I kidding... you never forget your electronics. As you started to concentrate, you heard a low shuffling behind you. "W-Who's there?" You stutter out. You then heard chuckling, which then turned into a laugh, making you smile. "You were scared of that? Really, _____?" Asked Dark Link as he stepped out of a bush. "Yes.-" You paused to think, "You and BEN are like brothers."

Dark Link looked taken aback, "We are not!" You giggled, "Where is he anyway?" You asked. "He went to get chips but I sneaked out to find you," Dark sat next to you, "Whatcha' playing?" You smiled, turning your attention to the 3DS again. "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds." Dark Link rolled his red eyes, "Stupid Link," he muttered. "I understand why you and Link hate each other, but why BEN and you?"

Dark sighed, "Long story.-" You heard a few words in the distance, "DARK LINK?!" BEN yelled, obviously frustrated, making you both laugh. "Over here!" You yelled, BEN came running, almost as if he was doing it for his life.

BEN panted, "I... I thought I... lost you guys," You furrowed your eyebrows, "BEN, we were only gone for a few minutes." Dark groaned, "I'm bored.-" BEN cut him off, "Let's go on an adventure!" You laughed again, "Where?" BEN pointed to your 3DS. Dark smirked, "Let's go then."

---

"Guys? Are you sure this is fun?" You questioned the two, who were trying to slice one of Link's body parts off. "STAY STILL, YOU LITTLE SH*T!" BEN yelled, dodging Link's Master Sword. Dark chuckled, "You obviously have never fought with Link sword against sword."

"GUYS!" You yelled, "I DON'T LIKE BEING THE PRINCESS IN DISTRESS!" BEN sighed, "Fiiinee." You glitched out of your spot, landing next to BEN and Link. "Oh, hello there~" You said to Link, he didn't speak of course, he just gave you a confused look. BEN? Oh, well he was about to explode from jealousy.

Chuckling, you grab the iron sword BEN was holding, "Ready?" You asked Link. Still confused, Link nodded slowly, sheathing his sword. You shook your head playfully, letting out a small laugh. With one move, Link was at his feet. "Oh. That was rather... easy," BEN said, disappointed with himself for not being able to do that. You smiled, intertwining your hands with BEN's. "Don't worry,-" you placed a soft kiss on his pale cheek, "Let's get out of here."

BEN smiled, returning the sweet gesture, difference was that he placed it on your lips. "Please not in front of me," Dark muttered.

---

BEN took a seat next to you, "Have fun today? Zelda?" You gave him a confused look, "Zelda?" He nodded, stuffing his face with popcorn. "I believe it's time for me to go," said Dark Link, eyeing the television screen. You smiled at him, "Goodbye, dearest," he said to you. "-And goodbye, BEN."

You didn't worry, you'd see him again.