Chapter 18: "Friends" Night

The first thing you could hear, indicating that the other Creepy Pasta's had arrived was the loud thump outside your bedroom window; followed by a long line of very colorful words muttered by Jeff and Eyeless Jack.

The second thing revealing their presence is the rather ungrateful way Hoodie, Jeff and Jack were quite literally, mushed against the long, transparent glass; their masks/faces looking quite entertaining. Which BEN is quickly to take notice, because he looks as if he is about to nearly die of laughter.

"Hoodie, we're never teleporting with you again." Jeff's raspy voice is slightly muffled by the glass; but you can hear his words nevertheless.

"S-Sorry..." Hoodie mutters softly as he carefully pushes open your window; making sure that neither him, Eyeless Jack or Jeff will fall off.

"That was hilarious. To bad I didn't get that on camera..." BEN manages to squeak out in between his laughter; acidic black tears nearly forming at his eyes

Eyeless Jack simply shoots a death glare out of his...er...sockets before making his way to your plush couch, plopping down comfortably next to a nervous looking Hoodie who fiddles with his sleeves.

As you walk into the kitchen to grab a slice of Oreo cheesecake for poor Hoodie who looks like he's about to faint, you feel the unfortunately familiar lustful gaze of none other than Jeff the Killer; who seems to rather persistent on getting what he wants.

"Heeeeeeey, let's play truth or dare!" Jeff suggests in a dark and slightly insane fashion. Basically saying that everyone plays or someone dies; because Jeff the Killer, apparently has his own little man period where he gets severely unstable.

---

"I dare Hoodie to do a strip dance." BEN chuckled almost sadistically as the four of you (Jeff, Jack, BEN and yourself) watch the timid boy's posture tense up like a coil; waiting any moment to spring.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-What?" Hoodie's normally deep voice managed to squeak out in an unnaturally high pitch; about 10 octaves to high for him.

"You heard me, and make it sexy too." BEN muttered evilly as he somehow makes a video camera materialize, already filming Hoodie's statue like posture and how Jeff and Jack are literally rolling on the floor laughing; the three of them knowing the consequence of backing out on a dare being far, far worse.

With the most depressing sigh you've ever heard of, Hoodie reluctantly gets up from the ground and slowly starts using his gloved hands to roam around his completely covered body; before slowly grabbing the sides of his orange hoodie and sliding it off his body; thankfully wearing a orange t-shirt underneath.

"K-Keep going.." BEN manages to force out, his silently laughter getting the best of him.

Hoodie then slowly peels his black gloves off, then starts toying teasingly with the hem of his soft orange t-shirt; his still covered face looking the opposite direction.

"Oh my God, he's actually good at this." Where the unspeakable thoughts that traveled through your dumbfounded mind as Hoodie slowly slides his t-shirt off his upper-body; which just so happens to be extremely sexy. Visibly defined abs, but not so much that they make him look like an over-stuffed mattress; paired perfectly with a slender (PUN PUN PUN) but athletic look.

"Oh my God, Hoodie is f*cking hot." You come to an abrupt realization as he unhooks the belt from his pants and his pants slide to the ground; leaving him only in his pale blue boxers and ski mask.

Your entire face seems to flicker with crimson as you quickly avert your eyes toward something else, which just so happens to be your "master."

Except, it wasn't him.

Well, it was BEN. He looked like BEN, talked liked BEN, even acted like BEN; but he wasn't BEN.

His albeit unnaturally red eyes floating in the a sea of acidic darkness always had this mischievous, trouble making shine to it; but nothing like what was there now. It was fill of pure hatred, insanity, and sadistic malevolent; leaving cold shivers trailing down your spine.

Eyeless Jack, who's laughter died down long ago has his sockets trained on BEN intently; every muscle in his body ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

Actually, you come to think about it, Hoodie's and Jeff's posture seem to be unnaturally tense, looking ready for combat at the slightest signal.

Which apparently is Hoodie sticking up his middle finger at BEN.

Before your eyes and mind can even register what had happened, Jeff had BEN pinned to the wall roughly; while Jack, with deadly accuracy threw a syringe full of translucent liquid into the dead boy's arm; knocking him out before he can so much put up a fight.

The use of words seems to escape your mouth as you stared at his supposedly called friends in shock. Yes, perhaps that what BEN had dared Hoodie was cruel, but did he really need to be sedated and contorted into an unnatural position?

In the moment where you were about to yell at the three un-dead boys for being so incredibly cruel, a black, almost smog like smoke starts swirling around BEN's pale body; which makes the room's temperature to drop immediate by about 20 degrees. But my God, that might have been the sun compared to the feeling this...smoke thing gave you. The thing, it was blood lust. It was the blood that pulsed now painfully through your veins, it was hatred so suffocating it brought you to the edge of insanity, it was all the chaos built up in one ball, and i-...

It was heading straight for you.