Chapter 16: System Faliure

You sat at the fancy dinner table, exchanging a few laughs and small talk as you all ate dinner. Slender had quickly developed a liking to you, and so did little Sally, whom you had promised to play with the next time you visited. Everybody in the mansion was happy to have you, and they'd all promised to not hurt you as long as you were in BEN's hands. Although, Jeff had been staring at you with lust filled in his eyes. You somehow knew you would have to stay close to BEN.

---

An hour later, Slender was washing the dishes, so you volunteered to help; "I can do it, Slender," He allowed you do the dishes, and of course he thanked you when you were done.

A small hang tugged at your shirt. "Miss, _____? Can you play with Charlie and I now?" Asked Sally. You smiled, nodding and walking behind her up to her bedroom; "This is my bedroom!" Sally exclaimed, stretching her arms wide, showing you her pretty pink bedroom.

"I love your bedroom, Sally." You said, a hint of amazement in your voice as your hand gently brushed the millions of dolls and plushies that were scattered around her room. She giggled, "Here, take a seat," Sally instructed, giving you a cutesy wooden chair with a small light green cushion.

You smiled; "Would you like some tea?" Sally asks, pouring a cup of tea and placing it in front of Charlie, her teddy. You nodded, and watched as Sally poured her imaginary tea into a purple plastic cup.

You heard a soft knock at the door; "Come in!" Exclaimed Sally happily. The door was pushed open, BEN stood in the door frame, smiling as he saw how you easily bonded with Sally. BEN sighed, looking over at Sally, who was serving extra tea for Charlie. "Sadly, we have to go now, _____," BEN said.

Sally immediately forms a cute little pout. "Aw, right now?"

BEN nods slightly, then crouches down to about Sally's eye level. "Why don't we have a tea party after I come back from Missy's?"

Sally giggles quietly before running over to you and tightly wrapping her tiny little arms around your legs, looking up with her sparkling emerald green eyes. "Bye _________! Come back as soon as you can, alright?

"Okay!" You smile kindly down at the little girl, giving her one last hug before walking out the door with BEN, shyly intertwining your hands with his cold ones.

---

Your sentence is cut abruptly in half when you push open your front door to enter your what was once homey and organized apartment; but now it looks as if a tornado had run it's course here, and abolished literally everything in it's sight..

Chairs where stuck halfway through the swooping window, leaving traces of glace shards on the wooden floor. Cushions and pillows were severed almost carelessly, tables and paintings where broken in half and thrown everywhere. The whole entire place looked like a destruction site.

Despite all this chaos, there was one thing that stood out the most to you. On the far left side of the wall, there was fresh, crimson red blood slowly dripping down; with the symbols "Έρχεται!" You just stared at the strange writing for several moments, before realizing in horror that your parents weren't anywhere in site.

It's alright, they're probably just at work...

---

It's been almost all day and you still haven't heard from your parents. Growing worried, you snatch your phone from your back pocket, and begin dialing your mom's number.

You suddenly hear a soft ring...

Puzzled, you follow the sound into your parents room. You hadn't checked in here yet, but you were sure that your parents were working. As you reached for the door, BEN appeared in front of you, making you jump back in surprise. "Woah! Be careful!" You stumbled back, crashing into the door behind you, which just happened to be your bedroom's.

You fell on the carpet, which was oddly wet. Why is my carpet gooey? BEN helped you stand up, but he had a facial expression that told you something wasn't right. BEN pointed behind you, and you felt slightly scared. You turned around slowly, facing the crimson colored walls.

"Oh my God" are the only words that manage to force themselves out of your now dry lips. You're parents bodies were mutilated beyond recognition. Their beautiful eyes were gauged out, sick, crimson red blood dripping almost elegantly onto the floor. A long, open gash resides on their stomach; revealing the still functioning organs that continue to pulse sickeningly, despite the fact that they are clearly dead. Their normally kind expression was replaced of one of pure horror, as if the thing they was was worse than the condition of their bodies. But God, they were dead. You would never be able to share memories such as drinking hot cocoa and watching a funny movie, while wrapped in fluffy blankets. They were gone. Finished. They are an oblivion.

Then you feel a soft hit on the back of your neck. The last thing you are able to think, is how your whole world seems to be falling into a inevitable oblivion that you seemed to not being able to come out from for a few hours.