Chapter 1: New City

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS AND I WILL NOT COPYRIGHT

"Mom, that's a lot of luggage, don't you think?" You asked your mother, who was packing up all of the clothes from her closet.

"Of course not. This is only half, sweetie." You sighed, taking out your 3DS from your pocket, plopping down on the couch and beginning to play. "Honey! Can you stop playing and start doing your luggage?" Your mother said, putting her hands on her hips. You groaned, closing your hand-held console and walking to up to your room.

"What to take..." You muttered to yourself. You unzipped your luggage, going through your drawers and taking out the nicest clothes you could find.

"Shoes, check. Sweaters, check. Pants, check. Underwear, check." You said as you examined your luggage inside and out. Your parents decided to come closer to the apple of the world to be able to get to work quicker. You were slightly sad you had to leave your friends, but you could meet new ones. And besides, they could visit. You didn't live too far away.

"I'm done, dad." You said as you brought your luggage downstairs, your dad took it and put it in the car's trunk. You sat in the car and waited for the trip to begin. It was only a two hour car ride, and luckily your 3DS was fully charged so you wouldn't get bored. You begun playing "Mario: 3D Land" You played for about 15 minutes till you heard the car's engine ignite.

"Off to New York!" Your mother cheered. You let out a sigh, buckled your seat belt and continued playing.

---

"We're here, _____." Said your father, you lifted your head away from the screen and looked out the window. The buildings were covered in big, bright lights. Although you didn't need to squint your eyes, you were already used to it. You stared in awe at all the people in Time Square. You were staying in an apartment your dad's job was paying, which was located in the center of NY. Your dad parked the car in the apartment loft's parking lot. You all checked in the apartment, your parents took the luggage out while you looked around.

"My room is huge..." You smiled, going around in a circle in your room. The walls were covered a _____ color. It went perfectly with the _____ bed sheets. Although to you it still looked quite empty.

"Here are your things, dear." Said your dad as he set down your bags. You smirked, unzipping your stuff and taking out many of your consoles. You had a PlayStation 4, an Xbox One, a Wii U and your favorite, the Nintendo 64. Your dad also brought it your Television screen so you could plug them in. You sat down and grabbed a controller, beginning to play your favorite game. You indeed did consider yourself a gamer. You played for around four hours continuously.

"_____, come down! Dinner's ready!" Called your mom. You set the controller on the carpet covered floor. You were surprised your mom finished unpacking that fast. You all ate dinner peacefully, exchanging a few words while doing so. After washing the dishes, took a shower and got ready for bed.

"Goodnight, dear." Your mom said as she closed your bedroom door. You closed your eyes shut, entering dreamland.