Chapter 15: Paying A Little Visit

You very reluctantly let your heavy eyelids flutter open, the golden rays of the sunlight pouring from your wide window stirring you softly out of your peaceful slumber.

A small smile plays on your rosy lips as you let your gaze flicker up to BEN's sleeping figure, looking so innocent in his sleep; not the murderous killer that he actually is. The numerous amounts of fuzzy blankets and fluffy pillows that surround the two of you like a cocoon adds the effect of innocence to his pale body. Unfortunately, a certain tied up killer in your closet just so happens to ruin the picture perfect moment you have painted.

"Uh guys? I really need to pee..." Jeff mutters quietly from inside your closet, but his raspy voice rings as clear as a bell.

The right corner of BEN's lips slowly twitches into a amused smirk, and he simply stays like that for several moments before letting his pitch black eyes snap open; full of something dangerously mischievous

"BEN...Get yo' as* over here and untie me you before I kill you." Jeff mutters angrily, somehow knowing BEN's expression though he cannot see him.

"Yeah, yeah..." BEN replies lazily, airily brushing his icy cold lips over yours before sliding from underneath the fortress of warm blankets; and walking into your closet.

Your cheeks flush a light shade of baby pink as BEN's lips leave yours, though it is quickly replaced by a quiet chuckle as you watch Jeff dash madly from your closet towards the general direction of the bathroom; nearly breaking the closet door of its hinges.Who is followed by BEN walking slowly out of your closet, taking his sweet time. "I wonder what would've happened if I left him there for a week..." He smirks deviously to himself, an idea clearly forming in his mind.

"I don't think that's a great idea..." You shake your head at BEN, but the faintest outline of a smile makes it's way onto your lips.

He simply chuckles in reply before climbing back next to your in bed, pulling you easily back onto his lap; kissing your cheek while doing so.

You don't bother to form a worded reply, but to simply let your eyes flutter shut again and enjoy the wonderful feeling of his lips against your skin.

"B-BEN, ___-_____?" The familiar, tentative voice can be heard quietly from the location of your window.

"Sup Hoods?" BEN replies to the shy boy while resting his chin on your shoulder, and for once, his smile is full of happiness without a trace of malice.

"Y-You and J-Jeff n-need to c-come back t-to the m-mansion, b-but _-_-_____ can c-come as well." Hoodie silently hops down from the window ledge and start fiddling nervously the sleeve of his orange hoodie,

"Hm...How about that _______? Do you want to pay a visit to the mansion?" BEN's warm breath flutters onto your neck, while he softly trails kisses from the crook of your neck up to your earlobe.

You can barely let out a high pitched yes before having to bite down roughly onto your lips, as BEN seems to want to "play" again.

"L-Let's g-go..." Hoodie sounds extremely flustered, and if it weren't for his ski mask covering his face, you'd see that his cheeks would be bright red.

A rather cheeky grin appears on BEN's lips, and before you can react, he has one arm underneath your knees and the other underneath the small of your back; carrying you in a bridal position and jumping into the TV; with Hoodie following closely behind you two,

"GODDAMMIT GUYS, WAIT FOR ME!" Jeff yells angrily, but his voices quickly becomes to faint for the three of you to hear.

---

Your eyes gazed upon the big and creepy looking mansion. It had an eerie feeling, but BEN held your hand, which made you feel better. You entered the mansion into a very classy looking living-room complete with a large dinner table that went perfectly with the blood red carpet. You looked up in awe at the beautiful chandelier that hung above the dinner table, This place is amazing...

"I'll be back in a little. You can meet the others if you want, Slender already knows about you." BEN said, letting go of your hand which made you whimper softly; "W-Wait, who's Slender?"

"Me, child." Replied a voice in your head, you looked around, only to come "face-to-face" with a... faceless, tall, thin man; "H-Hello," You said shyly.

"No need to be afraid, _____. I won't hurt you." Slender kneeled down to your height, making you smile. He had good manners, which was always nice compared to Jeff...