Chapter 21: Welcome Home

You gave BEN a bright, but warm smile

before reluctantly nodding 'yes'. Which of course, he returned the smile back. You knew there was no other choice, your parents were gone, and there could possibly be something after you. BEN was the last source of protection you had, and he knew it too. "I'd love to move in with you, BEN," you hugged him, "Well get packing!-" You stood up quickly, running into your bedroom and taking out the luggage that was inside your closet, "You know what? Never-mind that. Let's just go!"

BEN took a firm grip on your hand as he took a step into the screen, "Are you sure I can go in there?" BEN didn't answer, he just pulled you inside with him. Millions of lights flashed in your eyes, causing you to squint them. Opening your eyes again, a group of binary codes and wires floated past you, and BEN.

BEN looked... different. His golden locks looked brighter, and his red pupils did too. BEN chuckled, making his voice echo around the room, or at least what you thought it was. You looked down at your feet, noticing you looked as if you were glitching in and out of the universe and into a parallel one.

A big, bright light flashed, making BEN disappear from your sight. You squinted your eyes again. "_____, you can open your eyes now," Jeff retorted. You opened them, seeing Jeff staring at you with a stern face, obviously looking quite pissed. "Can you move? I can't watch 'American Horror Stories' with your a*s in the way." You moved, bumping into BEN. "I mean, not that I mind looking at your a*s though," you rolled your eyes, BEN held your waist tightly.

"What is she doing here, anyways?" Asked Jeff as he took a sip from his cola. "She's moving in with us," BEN stated, feeling quite happy with himself, and you. Jeff spit his soda, "Wha-what?! She can't move in! It's against the rules!"

"No, Jeffrey. Miss, ______ can stay with us," a deep voice said behind your back. BEN quickly turned around, "Thanks, Slendy." Slowly turning around, you meet face-to-'face' with a tall man wearing a suit. "U-Uh, hello again," was all you managed to speak out. No matter how much you trusted him, you always somehow managed to be somewhat scared.

"Did she bring her belongings?" BEN shook his head, "No, I thought she could get new ones." Slender nodded once, "Very well." He turned around to leave, but Jeff stopped him, "Who's room is the going to sleep in?"

BEN quickly raised his hand, acting like a child in a classroom wanting to answer a teachers question. "No, BEN. _____ will not sleep in your bedroom until she feels ready," Slender said, "In the mean time, she will share a room with Sally."

BEN sighed as he watched Slender leave, "Well I guess I should take you to Sally first." You smiled, walking with BEN to Sally's room.

---

"Sally, _____ here will share a bedroom with you. You don't mind, do you?" BEN spoke sweetly. Sally shook her head, exchanging a small smile over BEN's shoulder to you. You politely returned it back. BEN ruffled Sally's hair playfully, making you giggle. "He'd make a great father someday, huh?" Jane said to you with her arms crossed, leaning against the door frame.

You blushed at her comment, "Y-Yeah, I guess..." Jane rolled her eyes playfully, silently laughing to herself. "What was that all about?" BEN asked, "H-Huh? Oh, nothing," you smiled.

Sally gently took your hand in her small one, "Does this mean you'll play with me everyday?" She asked kindly, giving you the cutest puppy eyes you'd ever seen. You nodded, "Of course, sweetie." Sally gave you a small grin, "We can pla-"

"SALLY!" Yelled Slender from his office, which was down the hallway. "Gotta' go, see you later, ____!" Sally waved at you as she exited her room. "Well what do you want do?" BEN cooed, intertwining your hand in his. For you, the floor suddenly became interesting. "I don't know..." BEN placed small kisses on your neck, making you shiver in delight.

"We can take this to my room if you want~" You closed your eyes, blushing and smiling at the same time. "Guys. What are you doing." Masky said while holding a plate of cheesecake. BEN sighed, "You're going to start with that?"

"At least close the goddamn door next time," Masky's voice grew distant as he walked down the hallway. "I think it's dinner time," BEN said, you nodded. "We can continue this later~" BEN kissed the corners of your mouth, going closer to your lips with each one. Upon reaching your lips, he bit your lower lip softly, making you gasp. BEN pulled away, "I'll officially consider you mine later."

You blushed a deep scarlet over your already pink cheeks, "Now come on. We don't want to miss dinner, now do we?"

---

Sitting down next to BEN like last time, you were presented with [Favorite food]. "Hey, Slender? Does _____ need to keep attending school?" BEN asked between bites. Slender turned to you, "What grade are you in, child?" You swallowed your food, "[Insert Grade], sir," you said. Slender nodded, "She does. At least until she finishes this grade."

You sighed, "I have to go tomorrow, don't I?"