Chapter 22: You Seem...Scared

You sighed as you looked in the mirror, waiting for Jeff's signal so that you could leave. Apparently, some hunters were out at this hour in the morning, looking for the mansion. Yes, you knew the creepy-pastas could take them down, but they wanted to protect you. The hunters had snuck (sp?) inside numerous times, they didn't want you to get hurt.

"_____, let's go," Jeff said, motioning you to follow him. You gripped your [Color] backpack, placing a goodbye kiss on BEN's cheek.

---

Jeff guided you through the dense forest, looking back at you every 2 minutes or so to check if you were still there. You felt quite nervous, you didn't want him to get all perverted with you again. "Why are you walking so far away behind me?" Jeff asked, "U-Um..." Your face turned to the floor. Jeff sighed, "I don't really feel like doing anything to you anymore," You smiled, "BEN's my bro, I don't want to fight with him over some girl." You furrowed your eyebrows, "Some girl?"

Jeff chuckled, "Sassy, I like it." You rolled your eyes, focusing your eyes on the fog that surrounded you both. "Jeff, what's that?" You asked, pointing to a tall figure in the distance. It was covered by fog, so you couldn't see clearly. "The what?" Jeff looked to where you were pointing at. "Don't you see it?"

"See what?!" Jeff snapped at you. You turned, there was nothing there. You groaned, "Stupid imagination..." You focused your eyes forward, "Let's just get you to school," Jeff said lazily.

---

"Ah, welcome back, _____," said the teacher. "My, we haven't seen you in awhile. Care to explain what happened?" You shook your head, "N-No, I don't really want to."

"Hmhp, very well." The teacher scoffed, turning to the chalk board. You took your usual seat next to Ethan, whom was sketching something. "Hey," you said warmly. Ethan eyes meet your's. Your's were filled with kindness, while his, he looked as if he was going to sh*t bricks.

"G-Get away from me..." Ethan stuttered, backing up from you. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" You asked, Ethan simply ignored you, "S-She's a monster!" Ethan pointed at you. The whole class turned to you, staring at you wide eyed. "H-Huh?" You answered puzzled.

The teacher looked at you and Ethan sternly, "Calm down, both of you! This is a classroom!"

"Y-Yes, Mr./Mrs._____," you sat down normally. "You know what? _____, I want you to move to the back." You sighed, picking up your things and taking a seat next to a kid who was eating his own nails. "Ew..." You muttered under your breath.

"Now..." The teacher began, "George Washington was the first president in the United States. Does anybody know about them?" A few kids raised their hands, while you simply used your hand for support as you stared out the window, "Why did Jane say that BEN would make a good father someday?" you asked yourself. The world around you grew silent, letting your imagination take over.

---

"Daddy! Pick me up, please?" Spoke a small girl with [Your Hair Color] hair that curled at it's ends. The person who she called 'Daddy' chuckled, "Hey, ______, come over here!" You glanced up from your book, looking at whoever this person was. "Coming!" You set your book on the bench, walking over to the two.

"Mommy, who's that?" The small girl questioned, pointing behind your figure. You didn't even bear to look behind, a gush of cold wind rushed past you, making the girl hid her baby face in her father's chest.

You blinked once, but everything was gone. The girl was gone, the father was gone, even the setting. Everything was... black. "Hello?" Your voice echoed, "You'll never have this future, _____."

Ring, ring, ring!

---

You lifted your head up, sound finally came back into your ears. But the constant loud ringing and screaming made you cover them, "Remain calm! It's just a drill!" Exclaimed the teacher, trying to tame the crowd of students who were screaming at each other, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" One of them screamed.

...

The ringing stopped, and so did everybody. You heard the teacher sigh, "Anyways, you may leave. It's time to go home anyways," the teacher stated as he glanced up at the large clock.

You smiled, standing up from your desk and heading outside to meet with Jeff again. "Had a good day today?" Jeff chuckled, "I heard the screaming. Did anyone get hurt?" You shook your head, "No."

"Aww, too bad," he muttered. You raised an eyebrow at him, but then you realized he liked people's pain. "Can we just go home now?" You asked, "Wow. Only been a day and you already consider it home?" You rolled your eyes, following Jeff into the forest.