Chapter 10- New Girl

Start from the beginning

"Hi I'm Jace" I say crossing my arms as always.

"Hi,  I'm Cheyenne, Cheyenne Marie " she response with a smile.

"That's a beautiful name Cheyenne " I say to her smiling

"Oh No don't you can Call me Chef for shirt my names to long " she says with a bigger smile.

"Wanna go grab some food, Takis" I asked.

"Yeah sure"

[Alec Pov]

We walked to the spot of the possessing demon. There we're Two dead body's. This reminded me what happened to Clarys mom. I feel so bad since she isn't gonna come back.

"What did you find" Clary asked.

"I find nothing yet but there is no way im bring it back to the institute. It may happen again " Izzy responds.

"This is Sebastian doing" I say in frustration
"How do you know" Izzy says.

I looked at the dead body closely there was a mark on it neck. It was a sliced rune. The rune looked like Clary had made it it's not in the Gray book. There's a note In the slice. I took it and handed it to clary.

Clary looked at me with confusion and started to read it.

After she finished reading it she walked somewhere whatever it says she looked sad or mad.

After we we're done we headed back to the institute.

We entered and I could hear laughter in the training room. Clary went to her room and Izzy and I went to see who it was.

We looked around seeing a female shadowhunter train with jace she had strawberry blonde hair that went down to her hips and he body was curved. I looked at jace he was smiling like a coward.

Izzy cough causing the two to look at us.

"Hey" Jace says putting his weapon down.

I nodded in return.

"This is Cheyenne Marie" jace says

"Please call me chey" she says.

"Hey Chey I'm Isabelle call me Izzy and this is my brother Alec" izzy says.

I heard the door open and say clary. 

"This is my girlfriend Clary."  I finally said something.

"Hi"  she says hugging Clary and Izzy.

"So I have to go I'll call you later. "Clary says kissing me and left.

[Clary Point Of View]

I needed to leave I don't want Alec or anyone else to get hurt. Any of my love ones to get hurt actually I already lost my mom. I'm not losing anyone else.

I exit the Training room giving my last kiss to alec and left a note in his room. As well as Izzys and Jace. But I didn't think jace would care.

I grabbed my bag and headed out I was also scared to see Sebastian. His black eyes freak me out.

I exit the institute heading towards the woods. I drew a portal and entered thinking of Sebastian.

As the portal disappeared I was in a house a nice cozy house in fact.

I looked around trying to find my demonic brother until I heard something in the kitchen.

I walked in seeing him cooking.

"That smells nice" I say causing him to get shocked.

"Clarissa " he says.

"Please Johnathan call me Clary you k ow that"

"Right sorry " he says.

He said sorry weird I went towards him giving him a hug he also gave me a hug.

I notice his eyes we're pure emerald green.

"Your back!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

I'm back and not dead.

Lol

Welcome Chey @ShadowHunterFan1

Comment your ideas

Bye