Chapter 10- New Girl

[Clarys Pov]

Okay so there is new girl going to our institute I'm like so fricken excited. I don't know why I act like a teenager from high school. Im just so fricken excited. Well I could say both Izzy and I are excited.

I can't wait till she comes.

"Where is she from " Izzy asked me

"I heard she's from Idris"

"So she has never been out of Idris ... Ever" she says shocked

"Yea...I guess so"

"Hey guys " Simon says waving at us as he entered the room

"Sup Si" I say as I stood up to hug him. "We haven't hung out much "

"We should go to Java Jones with everyone and then we could catch up on thing, for example How's Alec "

"He's Amazingly Hot" I say with sassy tone in my voice.

"Oh by the way Alec says to call you guys to the library I think we have a mission or something. " Simon says dragging Izzy out of the room I followed

"Since when did Vampires and Shadowhunters get along" Izzy says.

"Since the day I died" he says back.

They we're about to kiss but I stopped them for a bit of fun. I opened the door.

"Awkward" I say as I entered the Library.

I stood beside Alec as he grabbed my hand interwinding our hand (A/N Sorry for spelling)

"So what's happening here" I say at Alec with a worried look

Simon and Izzy was standing beside me as Jace was standing beside Alec. I think he is still mad at me for something I didn't do.

Alec let go of my hand and put his hands on the table leaning on an angle.

"There is a possessed demon sighting down town, We need to check it out there are demons going inside the body and possessing people and killing them" Alec says

"Thats Horrible" Izzy says seriously like he doesn't have emotions

"We need to go but jace you can stay here and wait for the new person to come" Alec says picking up her Bow. "Only if you want to"

"No, Ill stay for the grace of this problem between -" Jace say as Alec him off by saying

"okay that's enough Jace, Guys lets go" Alec says saving me from embarrassment.

"Thank you " I mouthed to Alec there he smiled like a crazy man.

[JACE POV]

waiting for the new girl to arrive. I thought I would a little training. I have been thinking somethings lately. Like if we never met Clary I wouldn't be here today. All im gonna say is its my fault not her. I've been so stupid all this time I just hate myself.

My Rage went high as I smashed one of the dummies. Someone opened the Door.

I looked who it was. She had Strawberry blonde hair. Beautiful brown eyes. With curve hips which was worn by a belt if weapons. One of them was a blade.