Chapter 09- First Date

[Alec Pov]

The night has past and today is Clary and I's first Date. I scared how this is gonna go.

I told Clary that we're going to a place mandaneish since that's what she grew up with.

Know how girl has a wardrobe malfunction. Well I'm having one right now. I don't know how to look mundane for Clary. I just wanna wear gear but this is a Place for humans so yeah.

Izzy knocked on the door looking at me in my gear.

"There is no way I dressed up Clary for you to look like that" Iz says with sas.

"I don't know how to be "mandane" "

"Well I do now sit down" Iz says

"Your not my mom Izzy"

"I don't Care big brother " she says opening my wardrobe.

"Sister can be so annoying " I mumbled.

"I adore that " she yells.

She chucked me a pair of jeans and a black Polo and my leather Jacket.

"Put that on now...Hurry" she says pushing me into the bathroom.

"Shouldn't you be helping Clary not me"

"Already ahead of you I've done her" she yells at me.

I went out and she did one of those looks girl do if it matches or something.

"Okay" she simply says

"Okay? " I mocked her.

"Oh put these on" she says handing me my boots.

"Thanks Iz you can go now. "

"Okay but gel you're hair okey "

"Okay okay. "

I'm excited for this date. I walked to my dresser and put some gel in my hair and left my room heading to Clarys.

I knocked on the door waiting for a response.

She opened it looking gorgous ,beautiful no word will describe my feeling right like my whole world stop because of this girl.

"Wow" I say

"Is it much I told Izzy not this on me  but she refused "

she was beautiful like i said before there no word to describe my feeling for this girl.

"You look amazing" was all i could say

"Thank you " She blushed 

"wanna get going" 

She nodded as we left the institute

"So how's life" Clary suddenly says

I don't even have a clue what's happening in my life right now but I know that I'm really happy with this girl.