Chapter 07- "Siblings"

[Clarys Pov]

"Sebastian!, what do you want"

"Don't be rude dear  sister" he says "I just want you to be with me you should thank thus girl for that"

He pulls up a photo on his phone on a photo of Tessa the girl that arrived from LA.

"Tessa! "

"Well that makes me laugh her name is not Tessa, Clary Her name is Scar, Scarrose Dragonwell "

"The people Magnus asked to come "

"Yes of course dear sister Magnus bane" he says "buuuut Magnus didn't know anything like this"

"How..." I was lost by words,

"Do know this boy here" he says showing another picture of a boy but when I looked closer "Jace..."

"Yes Jace Wayland at least you know ," he says with tone in his voice.

"What did you do with him"

"NO,  what did you do with him " he mocked by words

"nothing " I say quietly

"He lost his Memory because of you Clary and Yes you just you Clary, he could have been happy, wait...he already is happy, with Scar, " he says

"Scar that bi- " Sebastian cut me off saying "I don't wanna hear it Clarissa, "

[Alec Pov]

While Everyone was setting up I couldn't get Taking Clary back was ever gonna be possible .

I miss the way I hug her the way I kissed her. I missed her laughter, her style as little girl, I missed that, I now couldn't think my life without her.

"Is everyone ready " I hear Jace say pulling Scar behind her. I didn't notice but Scar does look beautiful with Glasses she suits them. But no way I'm glad Scar and Jace are together there perfect together.

Scar made the portal and I texture of it was horrible it was black and mysterious we get our equipment out as Jace told us to enter.

There gonna enter using the entrance.

As we entered the portal we landed in a hallway with fully furnished furniture.

"Sebastian is very good in his work" says Izzy

"Shut up Izzy come on let's go grab Clary " I say "Simon don't touch that"

We saw keys on the wall and Grabbed them. Simon took out the map. typical guy.

Showing us that the room is down ahead but there we're demons guarding the door.

[Jace Pov]

"Sup Sebastian " I say as we did our little hand shake.

"Why are you guys doing here early you need to be watching Alec and his little group" He says

"Johnathan, We're here to give you reports but is it okay If I go to the bathroom first" Scar says