Chapter 03 - DNA

[Alec's Pov.]

Clary has been getting feeling that Jace may be alive but I sure with whatever this feeling is getting to it's going fast.

Isabelle is at the City of Bones right now grabbing DNA from Jace.

I'm in his room looking around if I could get a little blonde hair if ever.

After maybe a couple minutes I finally managed to get two pieces of his hair.

I made my way to the Lab where Izzy is testing the hair she got from the city of bones. I handed her my one as she pointed at a bottle on the other table.

I put the pieces in the bottle and left the lab.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard slashing inside the training room. I looked inside seeing Clary fight one of the dummies I saw a tear coming down her eyes. She was crying.

I was about to go when I heard a ache of pain squeal behind me. It was clary she was holding her chest as if something hit it she came down to ground in pain.

I quickly came to her taking her to the infirmary. I saw Magnus came in but it looked like he was talking to someone.

"Magnus Here" I yelled at him so he could see us.

"What do you want now Alexander you see I am busy I only came her to drop some things of For Isabelle not here to get our relationship together." He says

"Shut up magnus I don't wanna fix anything I only wanna fix Clary I saw her in the training room in pain do something. "

His face went towards her.

"You can leave Alexander, I'll handle it"

I leave the room seeing Magnus and Clary talking they we're having an argument like Clary wouldn't tell us anything,

[Clarys Pov]

"You need to tell them about your condition Clary you can't hide it forever " he spit out

"I can't tell them not now, we need to find Jace I'm fine Magnus"

"No biscuit that's dangerous" he says

"But-"

"No buts biscuit you need to rest you could kill yourself your condition isn't normal" he cut me off

"But I need to do something "

"I'll call someone to the Institute, I have a friend he is one of the best male Shadowhunters in Idris. I Can call him for you" he says

"Thank you Magnus, What's his name "

"His Name is Tyler Dragonwell, He has two siblings thats always together"

"Okay when is he coming" I asked him

"Tonight dear" he responsed.

[Tyler Dragonwell Pov]

I just got a fire message from a dear friend Magnus Bane well it been awhile.