Chapter 05- Alive

[Alec Pov.]

I woke up in the infirmary with a sqeal of pain in my head I sit up looking at Clary she was holding my hand sleeping on it.

How many days have I been out I heard the door open as Izzy came she was holding a bowl and a towel. She looked up looking at me.

She put her stuff down. As she ran hugging me.

"Are you okay" she says

"Yea, I'm fine why" I say "I noticed Clary is still sleeping on my hand"

"How long have I been out" I asked Izzy looking back to her.

"3 days" she says. "You know,  Clary haven't left your side since what happened she hasn't ate, she can't sleep from all your shouting Jace name,  she even been crying"

I looked at her trying not to move so she doesn't wake up. She went through that for me. Now I can't control my love for her. I'm glad I can finally call her mine.

Izzy left the room unexpectedly leaving me and Clary here. She woke up yawning rubbing her eyes

"Did you enjoy your sleep Beautiful " I say a bit to chessy.

"Alec! " she says in shook as she chucks herself into a hug onto me "Your awake" she says joyfully

"Yes I'm awake " I say back to her hugging her.

I got up still feeling a bit dizzy but manage to get up. Jace is alive and I know it he is out there somewhere.

I went to the training room. And started training.

[JACE pov]

Scar and I are on our way to the institute as we make a plan how to get Clary to Sebastian. It's only been a couple minutes after the rune got placed on me and I keep forgetting to respond to the name Clark.

Scar she looked beautiful with her rune on her hair was Black with blonde highlights and she was a bit taller.

I had dark brown hair. With brown eyes not the golden ones I use to have.

As we knocked on the door it opened by a woman who looked like she was in her teens and had black dark hair like jet black. Her red thick lipstick shines with the full moon.

"Hello" she says with a tone in her voice

"Hi we're from the LA institute and we got sent here but our fire message didn't really send. " says Scar

"Oh hi I'm Isabelle Lightwood call me Izzy" she says

"In Clark darkwars and this is my Girlfriend -"

"Tessa Rowland" Scar cut me off, offering a hand to Izzy.

"Come If you must I'll show you your rooms and you can head to the training room to met everyone else " She say walking down the hallway making it to two vacant rooms

"We're sharing one please" I asked and Scar nodded aswell

Izzy showed us a room with a queen size bedroom with a 2 sink bathroom.