I blocked her out for a moment, and turned my attention to Chase, who was staring greedily at all the different ice-cream flavours that were laid out like a rainbow, waiting to be put in milkshakes.

"Ooh- honeycomb!" he drooled.

Even Raffi looked on happily at the flavours. "Yummy, raspberry ripple."

I glanced at the ice creams, before finding my favourite- Cherry and Vanilla.

"I'm buying." Aiden mumbled. "pick what you like."

We ordered our milkshakes and sat outside in the sun drinking them for a while, me and Raffi on one side of the bench, Chase and Aiden on the other.

"Aren't you meant to be getting home to tidy up?" chase asked, taking a slurp of his honey-coloured drink.

Aiden grumbled. "I'd rather sit here than tidy up."

Suddenly, his navy eyes glazed over. Raffi sat up straight, looking alert, and then her eyes clouded too.

"Jamie, what's happening?" Chase asked.

"I dunno." I answered.

Suddenly, Aiden snapped out of his trance and stood abruptly, knocking over his drink as he did.

"Jamie, stay here with Chase." He ordered. Raffi stood next to him.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

Aiden began running to the nearby forest. "An enemy clan is attacking the pack!" Raffi yelled as she ran after him.

The two made it to the forest and then shifted quickly and ran away. Aiden's wolf was huge!; With sandy brown fur and a long tail.

"No!" Chase yowled. "Wait!"

I felt worry stir in my stomach. As annoying as he is, Aiden is running into danger. And Will was still at the pack house!

"Chase, you have to stay here!" I commanded him as best I could. "I need to go help Aiden and Will."

He hissed at me. "No! I want to help!"

I pushed back my shoulders. "No." I said firmly. "You're too young to fight Chase, you're only 15!"

He opened his mouth "But-"

"No buts!" I hissed. "Stay."

I ran to the forest and shifted into my lion. Following Aiden's strong scent, I sprinted through the forest, trees whipping and slashing at my pelt and flank. Soon, I reached the fight- pelts were clashing violently with pale skin as enemies fought wolves with tooth and claw. What are these creatures?

I searched the battle until I saw a flash of tawny and knew immediately it was William, fighting alongside the wolves. Pushing my way through the hordes of fur, I finally reached Will's side.

He raked his claws down the face or a pale woman, sending her running. His golden eyes met my own olive orbs.

'What do you think you're doing?!' He hissed through mind link 'Where's Chase?!'

A man ran towards Will. As he leapt, teeth bared, I threw myself over Will and slashed my claws down the his face, letting a swell of blood stain his skin.

'Saving your ass!' I snarled back. 'Chase is waiting at Shakes.'

I could see the Willows' Moon Pack driving away their enemy and soon there were only a few left.

'Chase isn't waiting at shakes...' Will whispered in my mind.

I turned to where he was looking just in time to see Chase, in his young lion form, be ambushed by two full grown warriors from the enemy clan. I ran towards him- but the dark skinned man he was fighting bit down on his foreleg and the other one scraped his nails down Chase's neck.

I roared loudly, William by my side, as we both careered into the men.

I dug my claws into one's flesh and felt it rip as I pulled my hooked claws down and out of his side. No one hurts my little brother!

Will whimpered slightly as the other bit his tail hard. Before I could step in though, a russet brown wolf of different shades shot past me and into the dark skinned man before he could hurt Will again. Nick.

The enemy skittered away, scratched and scarred- 'Wow Nick got really vicious!' Leona gasped.

Nick-wolf nudged William gently with his muzzle, as they both padded over to where Chase lay bleeding. I ran up to my little brother, teeth clenched.

"Jamie!" I heard Aiden yell. He came up to us in his human form. He took one look at Chase's battered body before howling, "Nick go get Julien!"

Nick-wolf sped away, tail lashing.

I nudged Chase's fur, recoiling when I caught a whiff of metallic blood. William stood over Chase protectively, not letting anyone close.

I let out a small whimper, flattening my ears. Aiden brushed my tawny fur with his hands and buried his face into the fur in my neck. I felt comfort in his presence, but also disturbed- it was his own fued that caused Chase to get hurt.

'It's not his fault.' Leona insisted sadly. 'What even were those people? They certainly weren't human...'

I didn't answer. I was too worried, too sad.

Before I knew it, Nick returned, now in human form, with a young, white haired and pale man and a blonde haired girl.

The man knelt down by Chase.

"This is Julien, the pack doctor and Lillian, the nurse." Aiden told us as Will growled as he inched closer to our brother.

Julien touched Chase with a pale- almost snow- white hand. Now I was closer to him, I could see his pink eyes and that every inch of skin and hair was pure white.

"I'm albino, now quit staring." He murmured to Will and I as he began cleaning Chase's wounds.

Aiden nudged me as the doctor and nurse set to work. "You should get changed- Julien and Lillian will look after him-"as he tried to lead me away, I hissed loudly. Julien was surprised at me- growling at his alpha- but said nothing.

I snarled again. Did he really think I would leave my brother to bleed in the dirt?!

I sat down next to Chase- pressing my rump against his- and crouch next him, licking his ears.

Aiden nodded at me. "I'm sorry- I should've-"he looked away. "I wouldn't want to leave either."

"We should get him inside- his wounds may get infected if he stays outside." Julien told us. "Then we'll need him to shift. Those stupid vampires certainly did a number on him."

Vampires?!

Immediately, William and I shuffled ourselves under Chase, so his weight was entirely on us and began half dragging- half pulling our brother to the pack infirmary.

'He needs to go on a diet!' Leona huffed.