pray for the world

I am at a loss for words right now.

Just this morning (PHT), I got news about the attack during Ariana's concert in Manchester. First of all, Ari is not the person to be blamed, but of course, the attacker. I think he hasn't been identified yet, but hopefully authorities can get him before he could do any more harm. The people who were supposed to have a good time, jumping, dancing and singing their hearts out are now injured or probably still missing. Please do pray for Manchester and the people affected due to the said bombing.

Just hours ago, news spread out that alleged ISIS militants are attacking and raising black flags, claiming Marawi, Mindanao, PH as their territory. They've burned houses, churches, schools, hospitals and the city jail. I've read that school personnel, doctors and nurses who are Christians were held hostage in a certain school and a hospital. As of now, the president of the Philippines has put the whole Mindanao under martial law for 60 days. Please include Philippines especially Marawi, Mindanao in your prayers.

The bomb attack in Bangkok and car bombing in Syria - I don't have much knowledge about these events, but please pray for them as well. The continuous terrors and harm that OUR world is experiencing right now is overwhelming. Don't let hate and fear win the world over. Spread love, have faith and continue praying for our bereaved brothers and sisters all around the world. Stay safe, everyone and God bless.