Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello

Start bij het begin

Alex continued to spread fake news around the class. Most of them are super amaze as they tried to say it back after Alex including Mrs. Sanderson without knowing that Alex is shitting with them.

"Alex is bullshitting everybody right now including Mrs. Sanderson." Lauren whispered, cracking a small laugh. "This is so funny to watch!"

"I couldn't agree more."

"Lauren!" Alex called out. There's a smirk plastered on her lips while pointing at my girlfriend.

"Seriously?" Lauren mumbled underneath her breath but enough for me to hear it. The green eyed girl stand up from her seat, feeling uninterested.

"Say Salamat."

I look over Lauren with my cheek resting against my knuckles. This is going to be fun.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, "What?!"

"Repeat after me. Sa," Alex says as Lauren followed.

"Sa,"

"La,"

"La,"

"Mat. Sala...?"

"Sala...mi."

I crack a small laugh along with everybody including Mrs. Sanderson. The two lasted for about 15 minutes before Lauren got it right which is so funny because Lauren is so frustrated and mad at Alex. She's not just bullshitting everybody in the class but she's also making Lauren pissed and it is so funny to watch.

"Lauren, say tangina mo."

The green eyed girl grin, "Fuck you, Alex."

Alex taught us some Filipino words for an hour and I couldn't actually tell whether the words that she taught us is legit or not, how many are correct and how many are hoax.

After class, I headed straight to my locker to put the stuff that I don't necessarily need to spare my shoulders from carrying weights. As I walk down the hallway, I saw the guy from our class talking to a girl. He looks so shy and nervous in front of her. And I think what made the situation even more worse and awkward than it is, is when he says what Alex taught us awhile back.

"T-trixie, A-ang...panget mo tanga." And then he blush as those words escape on his lips.

When I saw how Trixie's face crumpled, I immediately bite down my lower lips to prevent laughing out loud. I knew Alex can never be trusted in things like this. Seconds later, Trixie slap my guy in the cheek. Hard.

Oh no, she's mad. "How dare you?! I'm not an ugly idiot!" And then she walks away.

Now I feel bad for him.

Before he could see me watching him get embarrassed, I started to walk towards my locker room. I enter my pin and open it, stuffing all the stuff that I don't need. When I close my locker door, I turn around and almost jump off at the sight of Lauren standing right in front of me.

"Jesus christ! You scared the crap out of me." I groaned with my hand over my chest.

"Sorry," The green eyed girl chuckled. She leaned in and give me a quick kiss.