Chapter 31- Red Dress

Start bij het begin

We eventually broke, needing the oxygen we required to live. "I love it." I giggled against him as he cupped my arse, giving it a light squeeze. "Seriously?" He asked, almost shocked at the fact that I like the name he had chosen. I kissed him again. "Yes silly, it's perfect." This time he instigated the kiss, pushing my back against the wall, trapping me in his arms with an extremely erotic kiss.

"I fucking love you." He stated, breaking the kiss once more. "Do you want to go for dinner." I cupped my hand in his, and on my tippy toes, kissed his forehead. "Of course." I smiled, then moved to whisper in his ear. "I'm just going to take a shower." I said, and strutted to the bathroom, his eyes scanning my bare arse as I entered the bathroom, teeth chewing desperately on his lower lip. He groaned as I turned to face him, winked, and closed the door behind me.

******

I had styled a red body-con dress, that cupped my breasts perfectly, along with black sleek heels, that strapped thinly just above my ankle. My hair was pulled slightly off of my face, twisted backwards, only allowing a few strands to fall at either side of my face, highlighting my bone structure. In order to complete the look, I lined my lips perfectly with my Chanel red lipstick. My eye makeup was slightly natural, a light taupe colour with a little bit of blended black to highlight the colour.

I did feel beautiful, and Damons reaction to my appearance only increased that feeling.

We were sat inside an expensive restaurant, at the top of some very large, and very expensive hotel. Of course this was what we were used to, but I expected us to lay low a little bit, maybe not flaunt around in the heat of restaurants. But Damon simply shrugged my worries off, the mafia weren't here, we had money, why not?

Of course, I soon agreed, and then roles were switched. He was worried, and I was calm. "So, have you spoken to Carter? How's he holding up?" I asked, stabbing my fork into the chargrilled chicken salad in front of me. He laughed, "Everything's fine, I'm still practically running everything, he's just my voice for now." I nodded my head, plodding a large piece of food in my mouth. Struggling to chew it down, I covered my mouth with my hand, slightly embarrassed. I felt my cheeks rise hot, blushing clearly.

I looked up and Damon was just staring at me, as if I were a piece of art, scanning every part of me. I eventually finished eating and returned his state, my expression saying 'what you looking at buddy?'

His lips tugged up slightly, but not to the point that he was smiling. He returned to his food, and after a minute or so, I did too.

I sipped on my water, unhappy that I was missing out on the incredibly delicious flavour of the 1945 chateau mouton-rothschild that had been previously presented to us. "How have you been feeling?"

Damon asked, a piece of steak awaiting entrance to his mouth. "Never been better." I lied. Everything was fine with the baby, don't get me wrong. But I've been so tired recently, so exhausted. I have a constant headache, and no matter how much water I consumed, it just won't go. "Don't lie, Saige." His eyes narrowed in my direction. Why could he always tell when I was lying?

"I'm not." I mumbled, barely able to speak due to the chicken breast working it's way around my teeth. I glanced around the restaurant, the light him of laughter, mixed with gentle piano had me inwardly smiling. You could see the city from where we were sat, the lights illuminating the night. It was truly a beautiful sight to see.

"Yes, you are." He pressed, putting his knife and fork on the plate. I opened my mouth to speak when a waiter turned up besides us with desserts. Yes, saved by the waiter. Crème brûlée and cheesecake were among many of the desserts placed in front of us as our previous plates were taken away. Immediately, I began digging into the crème brûlée, moaning at the delicious flavour, mixed with biscoff and grapefruit, thankful for the distraction from the previous conversation. There was nothing to worry about, and I should tell Damon, but the thing is, he would over react, haul me off to a hospital that would be busy with real issues, not a pregnant woman suffering from a headache.

Sure, I'd tell the doctor, but only when it was my next appointment, I won't waste their time and resources for something so minuscule. I slid my foot up Damons calf, moaning at the delicious flavour bursting through my taste-buds. "So good." I whimpered, ploughing more into my mouth. The table shook slightly, my foot was trapped between Damons legs as his hands gripped the table edge. I frowned.

"Don't think I've forgotten." I moaned again at the flavour. "God damn it Saige stop moaning." He growled through gritted teeth. Score 1 to me. "I'm fine Damon, I wish you would stop making big deals over things so small." I complained but was soon silenced by his heated gaze on my lips sliding themselves over my spoon.

"Take off your panties." He stated simply, as if it was the most normal thing to say in a god damn restaurant. "Pardon?" I asked softly, not wanting to draw any attention to this table, and more importantly our conversation. "Take them off." He narrowed his head in my direction and I smirked, feeling awfully confident.

I lifted my butt of the seat slightly, before beginning to slide my lace thong down my right leg, before lifting them off completely. I instantly felt Damons heated gaze on mine. He raised his eyebrow at me, and I slyly slid them across the table towards his awaiting hand. I raised my eyebrow at him, leaning back and taking a sip of my water. Damon pocketed my thong before abruptly getting up from the table, leaving a wad of cash and grabbing my hand. I stuttered, about to complain about not finishing my dessert, but the look on his face told me not to protest.

I Quickly followed him out, making sure to thank the waiters, telling them to send my pleasure to the chef. Damon dragged me to the elevator before locking us in. There was a few seconds where we just stood there, staring at each other, the sexual tension suffocating. Then suddenly, Damons restraint disappeared. He pushed my back against the wall of the lift. "God damn I can't get enough of you." His breathless whisper against my lips had me dampening, a moan threatening to escape.

"Damon. We. Can't. Do. This. Here." I moaned through kisses. My desire to jump him right here and there rising dangerously high.

And then the doors open. And my heart dropped, my scream echoed throughout the tight space as Damon slammed me behind him.

Guns were flashed, my heart rate increased.

Luciano Genovese.

********
VOTE AND COMMENT!
- My prayers go out to all affected by the attack in Manchester. Some heartless Bastards on this earth, absolute coward.