Announceing business

Percy shook me awake. He gave me a kiss and I open my eyes. We took a shower I looked 19 the same age Percy looked. I wore a nice blue dress.

As Percy had this on

We walked hand and hand to the throne room

We walked hand and hand to the throne room. When we entered we heard squeals and passing of coins.
Zeus my father walked over with Poseidon Percy's father. We hugged our parents. I then hugged poise as Percy shook my dads hand.
"So how did you propose." Poise asked. My face turned red. So did Percy's.
"We were doing a private moment." Percy mumbled. Daddy booming laughter echoed the room. I walked to Hades and gave him a hug. He asked to see the ring.
I showed him.
"So simple yet it's both of you at the same time." He chuckled. I smile. I walked to each Olympian showed the ring and talked to them. When I got to Aphrodite.
"I want Sally to help plan this and I want one in the mortal world for my mortal friends and family. They agreed as long as they are able to plan the one for Olympus. I nod and smiled.
"As long as you goddess Olympians work together then I will be fine." I said softly. There was squeals again. I smiled. Me and Percy went down the elevator with me hugging. We walked to Avenger towers. We go up the elevator. When it opens a spiderweb flys by my face. We walk in with me holding Percy's arm.
"Who are you?" A guy in a blue and red leotard asked.
"Tony! Have you told your newbies anything!" I call out. Avengers scrambled in the room.
"Peter meet Percy and Holly. They are part time avengers. They both can lift Thor's hammer. And that did something to Holly." Stark said pointing to me. I started to glow blue and float in the air.
"Yup blessed by Asgard and the tesseract" my dreamy mystic voice said.
I went back to normal.
"We are here to say you will be getting invitations in the mail soon." I said. I held up my left hand.
"He finally proposed!" The girls squealed.
"How did he propose." They asked. Me and Percy both blushed and looked down.
"Um we had a romantic night of events." I said. The boys wiggled their eyebrows to Percy.
"Well we got to go talk to his mom. We had just came from talking to our dads let's just say I never want to be in the same room for three minutes." I said.
They rose an eyebrow.
"Percy said it in a really different way. And just really like to embarrass us." I said.
"Bye girls we be talking soon." I said. We mist traveled to Sally's apartment. There sat on the couch was Moony, Padfoot, Harry, Sally and Paul.
"Harry!" I squealed. We hugged. I hugged moony and Remus also.
"I'm glad you guys are together." I said with a smile. I raised my left hand with the ring. Sally squealed.  The men are shocked. Percy hugged me from behind. And put his head on my head.
"When did this happen?" Paul asked.
"Yesterday night when we both finished our Jobs and meeting." Percy answered.
"How did you propose?" Harry asked.
I slapped a hand on Percy's mouth.
"Percy remember when you told my father and your father." His went red.
"We had a romantic night of activities in which at the end he proposed." I said. Calming the blush on my checks.
Serious started laughing. I sigh. I point to him and he was zapped.
"Bad dog." I said in a scolding tone. Harry and moony burst out laughing.
"So why did you come all the way to New York?" I ask.
"Oh Tom Riddle wanted to have a meeting with you. As you own the school, the Orphanages and finished the war. You can practically own England with you properties and political power." Remus answered. I nodded. Alright we will go there next. Snape still teaching?" I ask.
They nod.
"Sally can I ask you a big favor and plan out my wedding." I ask.
I was talked in a hugged and thanked many times.
"Thank you I will send you the list of people coming from me. Then you can add people for Percy's side. This is the mortal wedding. But our dads will be there." I said.
Sally nods.
"Well race you there?" I said to my wizard family. I grabbed Percy's arm and we mist traveled.
We stood in the living room where wand were pointed at us. I waved my hand and all wand made it self into a stack. Harry and them finally popped up. They saw us and frowned. I rolled my eyes. Percy snaked his arm around my waist we walked into the meeting room. Tom looked up with Lucious.
"We were invited then get wands in our face." I shake my head.
"Tom, Lucious." I said. Percy sat down and I shrunk into a six year old. He put me in his lap.
"We were wondering if we can get rid of the houses inside Hogwarts." Tom asked.
"I don't see no problem with doing that. The goal is unity. Wizards need to be United to make it strive." I said.
They nodded. Yes well I need to talk to Snape. The both of you will be receiving invitations." I said.
They nod looking confused.
I lift my hand.
"Congratulations the both of you. Snape is at Hogwarts." Tom said with a smile. I nod. I grabbed Held Percy tighter and appeariate to Hogwarts. We landed in the great hall. I walked up to Snape and hugged. I introduced Percy to him. I talked to all the Professors and they all smile at my ring. I introduced them to my fiancé. They great him warmly. There was this pink lady sitting at the table.
"Hello my name is Holly Fleamont. What's your name?" I ask.
"Professor Umbridge. And may I ask why you are here if your not a student." She ask sweetly.
"You better drop the attitude honey. I own this school. Every teacher is under my payroll. The minister knows me. I practically own England. If I were you I'd drop that attitude before you get yourself fired from both being a teacher and the ministry." I said. Percy pulled me back.
"Calm down honey." Percy whispered in my ear. My tattoos and eyes are glowing. I close my eyes and opened them.
"Dobby get me the minister." I said. A second letter there was a pop and Fudge stood in front of me. I gave him a long hug.
"What's wrong Holly dear." He asked.
"I came with my fiancé to talk with the teachers. When ms. Umbridge was rude to me. Stating I should not be here because I'm not a student." I said. Tattoos flickering. Students enter the room.
"Your using blood quills on children!" I yell. My power rolling off me in waves.
"I did no such thing." She said.
"Hamilton come up here." I said. A small first year boy came to me. The poor boy had so many lines carved in his skin.
"Now that is a reason I can fire you. That is a dark artifact that can be lest Hal to user if the wound is not treated correctly. Did she make you write with s blood quill?" I asked.
The boy nod. The boy was crying. I wipe his tears with my thumb. I kissed his hand and the wounds start to heal. When they did I sent him back down with a hug.
"Ms. Umbridge you are fired. Reasons may include child endangerment, the use of dark object with out permission of schools owner and school board. And plain disrespect for your boss. Please leave the grounds. Hogwarts see to it that she may never enter you." I said. Lady Hogwarts formed into a form seen by everyone.
"Yes my lady." She was thrown out with her stuff.
"Dobby get Harry." I said. Harry appeared confused.
"Congratulations Harry. You got promoted. You are now a dads teacher." I said. Harry looked at me in shock.
"Not unless you would like potions and Snape can do dada." I said.
"Snape can have dada." Harry said.
"Congratulations Snape you got your dream job. Harry you have potions. I'll send Tom to check here in a month to see how it's going.
Now who had detention with Umbridge please give two lines so me and my fiancé can get the stuff out." I call out. Practically the whole school. We finished and left back to the palace.
Percy put us in the same outfits. I look in his sea green eyes.