Family trouble

Holly pov.
I'm dressed and ready to go. I went to Harry's room and woke him up about ten minutes ago. He is dressed and now coming down the stairs. His hair still looks like a mess. I shake my head and fix his hair to were it's combed down to the side. I transfigured a mirror for him. When he saw himself he smiled at the way he looked.
"Remind me Harry to talk to Griphook to get you sorted out. And let's go pretend to eat." I said while handing him a sandwich that I ask pinky for while waiting for him. He laughed and ate his sandwich. When we were down we grabbed our bags that I charmed to be weightless and can hold so much. We have all books, parchment and ink that we need for the day. I also have the brooms that I ordered. I gave him one this morning when I woke him up. I told him not to bring out until the need arises. We walk my hair is done with a crown braid.

We walked down to the great hall

We walked down to the great hall. But before we could do so we were stopped by my so called brothers.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"For you to actually act like our sister." They said.
"Sorry you lost your chance when I was younger and abandoned." I said and tried to push through.
They held me back.
"Listen here snake you are our sister. You are coming to the Gryffindor house." Ron said.
"Hell no! I was sorted in Slytherin it's my home. Your not my brothers. Harry, Griphook and Draco are my brothers. They treated me damn well better than you did. And in case you didn't hear my last name is Fleamont not Weasley. I can also go to wizimgott and take everything you own for the way I was treated in the time of care. I can sue you for harassment now and still get money. So if I were you I'll leave me and Harry alone or you will regret it. Trust me I know many ways and things. Thanks to the tunnels in the Burrow." I said I grabbed Harry and apperiate to the great hall. I summoned a bucket and shoved it in front of Harry's huffing face. He puked right into the bucket. I hand him a stomach soother potion and vanish the bucket. He nodded his head and sat down. I looked up to see everyone starring at me. I believe it was because I appeariated to the great hall. I drag Harry down to the Slytherin table where Draco was.
"Where have you two been?" Draco asked.
"Trying to escape the clutches of the Weasley's." I said.
He hummed. I went to talking to Harry about what I do to survive. Snape cleared his throats behind us. I look at him and he handed me and Harry our schedule. I looked down at my schedule to see this:

 I looked down at my schedule to see this:

"Harry do you have the same?" I asked. He nodded. I took out a parchment and quill and ink. I wrote:
Dearest big brother Griphook,
I'm in Slytherin yes! Okay that's not really why I'm writing. You remember Harry Potter well he's like me. He was abused and neglected. He sleeps in a cupboard. Can you emancipate him also. He can live with me and all. HE CAN NOT STAY AT THE DURSLEY'S ANY LONGER. SO PLEASE HELP HIM!
On another note. I love you brother hope to see you soon.
~Love your sister
Holly Fleamont
I called zip and he came zooming into the room. He landed on my shoulder. I gave him a piece of non effected bacon to zip. I tie the letter to his leg.
"To Big Brother Griphook." I said. He nodded and zoomed out.
"Now I know why you call him Zip." Said Draco and Harry. I laughed and nodded.
"It was a Christmas present from Griphook and the Goblin Nation." I said.
"Your friends with the Goblin nation?" Asked Draco and a third year down the Table.
"Yea the King sometimes comes over to my manor and eats Christmas dinner with Griphook and the house elfs." I said. I flicked my wand and said 'tempus'
It 9:15 am.
"Come on Harry and Draco we are going to be late if we don't leave now. We might get lost it's good to be early anyways." I said. Not noticing the new DADA teacher starring at our group.