Champions

Me and Harry entered our names. So did Victor and Fluer. Their choosing champions tonight during the feast.
----time skip-----
Everyone was enticed in the cup.
"The champion for Drumstring is Victor Krum." Dumbledore said. Me and Harry clapped and whistled.
"The champion for bauxabartons is Fluer Declure" we whistled and clapped again.
"The Hogwarts champion is Holly Fleamont." Dumbledore said. The hall went in outrage. I got up and walk to the front of the room. Sometimes even getting hit by dinner rolls. It hurt me a little someone will do that. But I kept that in. I geared Harry's name was called out to. I smile and I look at our friends. Well that was until the professors ran in slamming me and Harry to the wall.
"Did you enter your names?" We were asked.
"Yes of course we did." I said.
"Your only fourteen." McGonagall said.
"Actually yes. But the minister told us to enter so he gave us aging potions. Are task is to make sure all competitors are to be kept safe. Because he doesn't like the way things are going here since the first year when Voldemort was here as your teacher, to the time the chamber of secrets were opened the next putting the school at risk, and also letting a werewolf teach here and not making checkups as to the teacher taking the potions. Not that we mind really they are my family and my employees." I said.
Fluer and Victor laughed with us at the faces. The teachers turned and looked at the Minister and the games coordinator. They supported Harry and I in the tournament. I laughed event more with the look of disappointment on Dumblies face.
I bet you know who dumblies is. It Dumbldore. This is going to be a fun yet dangerous year we have to face so far.