11.

Hoseok sat up straight at the dining table across from Taehyung and his friend Minjun.

"So Hoseok, how were you at your old school?" Minjun asks as he flips to a page in his small notepad.

"I was okay, i wasn't the best or the worst. I would say i was a pretty average student." Hoseok replies politely as he watches the older man write down quick notes.

"Well tommorow you will be starting at one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul, so were going to make your average student life into an A student life" Minjun softly smiles.

"I will be?" Hoseok asks in shock averting his gaze to Taehyung.

"Yes you will be sweetheart, i decide it's not good to keep a 16 year old out of school, so i arranged for Minjun to sign you up for Seoul academy." Taehyung smiles.

"So Hoseok, your uniform is lying on your bed so once you go up i suggest you try it on so if there is anything wrong with it you can sort it out" Minjun says as he stands up from his seat.

"It was nice to meet you Hoseok"

"It was nice to meet you too" Hoseok smiles as he bows slightly.

"Go upstairs and try on your uniform, I'll be up in a minute."

Hoseok nods and quickly makes his way upstairs to his bedroom. Once he goes in he can see his uniform neatly folded at the end of his bedroom.

He picks up the pants first and examines them. They are just plain black dress pants which is nothing to special.

He unbuckles his jeans taking them off quickly before slipping on the black pants, suprisingly they were a perfect fit.

As Hoseok began examing the shirt and blazer he didn't notice Taehyung eneter the room.

Once the younger boy had taken his shirt off leaving the top half of his body exposed he squeals as he feels himself hit the wall behind him.

"Don't you look good." Taehyung whispers in Hoseoks ear before trailing soft kisses down his neck.

Hoseok let's a small whine escape his lips making Taehyung smirk, he lets his large hands roam Hoseok's hips making the boy shiver.

"You better be a good boy at school tommorow" Taehyung says before lifting Hoseok's chin up and smashing his lips on Hoseok's slightly chapped ones.

The kiss is slow and heated as Taehyung starts moving his hands down to Hoseok's ass giving it a strong squeeze which makes Hoseok gasp into the kiss.

Hoseok loved how Taehyung's lips felt on his but he still didn't feel any spark or "butterflies" as people would say which made him slightly relieved because he wasn't planning on falling for Taehyung anytime soon.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and stares at Hoseok's features while he tries to control his breaths. He loved the younger boys petite frame, his lips, his eyes, his soft skin... he loved everything about Hoseok but he especially loved it when the boy would let small whines and moans escape as Taehyung kissed him and left marks on his honey skin, it was addicting.

"Get ready for school tommorow sweetheart" Taehyung smirks as he leaves the room leaving Hoseok flustered as be still leans agaisnt the wall.

-

"You look good trust me, your day will be fine, also i have enrolled you as Kim Hoseok so remember that and If anyone gives you a hard time you let me know okay?" Taehyung says as he gives Hoseok's hand a quick sqeeze.