10.

"I thought that was my punshiment" Hoseok frowns.

Taehyung coldly chuckles and lifts the boy off his knees.

"You're going to be begging me to stop once I start your punishment" Taehyung whispers in Hoseok's ear making the younger boy shiver.

Hoseok squeals as Taehyung picks him up and throws him over his shoulder.

He found that Taehyung did this often and Hoseok didn't like it at all because he felt so weak.

The sound of Taehyung's dress shoes hitting the floorboards and his soft breaths is all that fills Hoseok's senses.

A door opens and Hoseok groans as he is thrown harshly onto the ground.

"Take your shirt off for me now" Taehyung says.

Hoseok tries to say no but Taehyung looks really intimidating so Hoseok complies.

"Such a pretty body" Taehyung murmers as he looks at the boy taking his shirt off.

Once Hoseok's shirt is off he can feel his face heat up and looks at the ground.

"Come here" Taehyung demands.

Hoseok quickly walks over to Taehyung with his hands covering his chest.

"Get on your knees and put your hands straight up in the air ." Taehyung says before standing up.

Hoseok hesitantly gets on his knees and raises his arms.

Hoseok can hear the sound of chains hitting eachother making him scared.

Taehyung swiftly yanks one of Hoseok's arms and hand cuffs it, he does the same with the other hand.

"Taehyung what the hell!" Hoseok squeaks.

"What do you call me!?" Taehyung yells as he harshly lifts Hoseok's chin up.

"I'm sorry daddy" Hoseok says quietly.

Hoseok's hands are unable to move as they are being held up.

Taehyung chuckles as he holds his belt in his hand.

"Please, I'm sorry" Hoseok cries as Taehyung starts hitting the belt against his hand moving closer to Hoseok.

"This is to teach you not to be a slut okay, it'll be over soon."

Hoseok lets quiet tears run down his cheeks as he squeezes his eyes closed.

He lets out a loud cry as the belt hits his stomach.

"You'll get 10 hits" Taehyung says as he walks around Hoseok.

Another hit to his back makes Hoseok jolt foward.

Hoseok clenches his teeth and squeezes his eyes shut just wanting this to be over.

8 more hits happened rotating between his stomach and back.

Once Taehyung's done Hoseok's body goes limp as he breathes heavily.

Taehyung crouches down and softly lifts up Hoseok's chin.

He kisses the younger boy but Hoseok doesn't respond.

"I'm sorry I had to do that sweetheart but you broke the rules" Taehyung frowns as his eyes scan over the red marks on Hoseok's body.

He unlocks the cuffs and Hoseok falls into his arms.

"Let's get you to bed. Hopefully I never have to do that again" Taehyung sighs as he gently picks the boy up.