16.

Once Hoseok got home, he immediately went to bed telling Taehyung he was tired.

As Hoseok lay in the dark with the blankets pulled over him he couldn't get the thought of Yoongi off his mind.

He felt like a cheater even though him and Taehyung weren't dating but they still had a thing going on.

Hoseok scoffs at himself. Does getting kidnapped count as having a 'thing' with Taehyung.

Hoseok was so confused it hurt his head.

When he was younger he thought when he turned 16 he would be doing well in school, hanging out with friends, finally thinking of starting to learn how to drive but instead he was here with Taehyung, he was confused about two guys.

"Hoseok" Taehyung's voice says before walking into the room.

"Y-Yeah?" Hoseok asks quietly.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? You've been really quiet since you came back from Yoongi's. Did he do something to you?" Taehyung asks with a frown etched on his face.

"He didn't do anything Taehyung. I'm just tired" Hoseok says.

"Fine. Well lets get some sleep then" Taehyung says before hopping in next to Hoseok.

Hoseok squeezes his eyes close as he feels Taehyung's arm draped around him.

He felt horrible because all that is on his mind is the ghost of the way Yoongi's hands and lips felt on his body.

Hoseok felt so pathetic for letting 2 different guys like him.

He wish he never met them both because his life would be so much simpler.

   -

"Taehyung, I can't do this right now. I have to go to school" Hoseok sighs as he can't get Taehyung's hands away from his waist.

"Come on, you do what I say" Taehyung says In Hoseok's ear.

Taehyung grins as he pushes Hoseok back slowly onto the bed.

"Please just let me fuck you" Taehyung groans as his eyes scan over his body.

Hoseok didn't want to fight against it anymore, it was too much effort.

"Okay" Hoseok says softly.

Taehyung is surprised Hoseok said yes but is completely happy with it.

Taehyung takes his shirt off and moves closer towards Hoseok.

He hovers over the younger boy and starts leaving a trail of soft kisses down his neck and continues to leave a trail as he unbuttons Hoseok's shirt.

Hoseok closes his eyes at the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his body.

Taehyung takes Hoseok's pants and underwear off running his hand along his inner thigh.

Hoseok lets out a small whine at the action.

The younger boy felt good with what Taehyung was doing but his mind was already preoccupied with so many things, he couldn't focus.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" Taehyung says as he leaves a kiss on his cheek.

The sound of Taehyung undoing his belt echoes through the room as Hoseok leans up on his elbows.