4.

Taehyung told Hoseok to take a seat at the large wooden table that sat in the middle of the dining room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taehyung told Hoseok to take a seat at the large wooden table that sat in the middle of the dining room.

"My good friend is going to come over and teach you some proper etiquettes like how to have good posture, manners, how to eat properly and stuff like that. Then we're going to go through a few rules" Taehyung smiles as he takes a sip from his wine glass.

"Why do I need to learn these?" Hoseok asks softly.

"Because I want my own doll. You already look like one but you'll have to act like one as well which is why we also have to go through rules so you can obey me and know your punishments if you're bad"

Hoseok gulps as he hears the words doll and punishments.

The large double doors open and a short man with silver/gray hair walks in with a smile.

"Jimin, I'm so glad you could make it today" Taehyung smiles giving the shorter male a hug.

"Of course I'd make time for this, anything for you Tae" Jimin giggles.

Jimin sees Hoseok nervously playing with his hands at the table as he looks down at his legs.

"Isn't he a cutie" Jimin whispers to Taehyung.

Taehyung nods in agreement as he looks at the boy sitting at the table.

"Hello there, I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you" Jimin cheerfully greets as he holds his hand out.

Hoseok smiles softly shaking Jimin's hand.

"My name is Hoseok. Nice to meet you as well"

Jimin takes a seat next to Hoseok pulling out a set of utensils and a long ruler.

"Now Hoseok today we will be learning a few basic etiquettes and manners for you to use in the future." Jimin explains.

Hoseok hesitantly nods not making eye contact with Jimin.

"Now firstly we're going to deal with your posture because from what I'm seeing you do not know that slouching is bad for you" Jimin says, he picks up the ruler smacking Hoseok's back with it making the younger boy yelp.

"I'm going to be harsh Hoseok, you must get these right." Jimin sighs.

"Now push your hips as far back as they can go in the chair. Feet need to be flat on the floor and your knees equal to, or slightly lower than your hips." Jimin explains.

Hoseok tries to follow the orders but he is not up to Jimin's standards.

The young boy yelps again when he feels the wooden ruler hit his legs.

"I said feet must be flat on the floor don't lean on your heels." Jimin scolds.

"S-Sorry sir" Hoseok stutters as he puts his feet firmly on the floor.

Jimin kept scolding Hoseok for how his back was not straight enough or his knees weren't a good space apart.

Jimin went on teaching Hoseok posture for a good 25 minutes before he was satisfied.

"Okay Hoseok since we finally have your posture sorted out we're going to move onto table manners and etiquettes.

"The fork is held with the left hand and the knife held with the right. The fork is held generally with the tines down when using the knife to cut food or help guide food on to the fork " Jimin says as he demonstrates what he means.

"When no knife is being used, the fork can be held with the tines up. With the tines up, the fork balances on the side of the index finger, held in place with the thumb and index finger. Under no circumstances should the fork be held like a shovel. A single mouthful of food should be lifted on the fork and you should not chew or bite food from the fork." Hoseok nods at Jimin's word watching how the older man demonstrates.

"The knife should be held with the base into the palm of the hand, not like a pen with the base resting between the thumb and forefinger. The knife must never enter the mouth or be licked."

Jimin smiles once he finishes explaining the basics on how to hold and use forks and knives.

Hoseok was shocked at how many rules there were for such a simple task.

Jimin went on to explaining what to say before and after you get the meal and a lot of stuff like that.

Taehyung walks behind Jimin placing his hand on the mans shoulder.

"That's enough for today. Thank you Jimin, I'll call you when I need you back" Taehyung smiles.

"No problem Tae, I'm always available for these lessons" Jimin bows once he is stood up.

"Nice meeting you Hoseok, I hope you learnt a lot of things today." Jimin smiles softly as he looks in Hoseok's direction.

"I did learn a lot today, thank you Jimin hyung" Hoseok smiles back with a small head bow.

"You did well Hoseok" Taehyung praises as he sits down where Jimin had.

"Now we have to go through a few rules that I'm going to make sure you follow."

"What kind of rules?" Hoseok asks.

"You'll find out when I tell you"

an: I'm sorry for the slower updates babes :((
My school holidays are almost over so I've been doing assignments and things ahaha x

Run // kth jhs myg जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें