7.

"Hoseok what did I tell you, if you disobey one of the rules you get punished" Taehyung groans in frustration as the boy keeps backing away from him

"I'm sorry!" Hoseok exclaims as he tries to find somewhere to run but unfortunately there is no where in the room.

"You complained and whine and the rule says if you do that you get punished and today I'm in a spanking kind of mood so get here right now!" Taehyung yells as he lunges at Hoseok.

Hoseok yells as he feels Taehyung pick him up and walk towards the bed.

"The more you struggle, the more punishments you're going to get and who knows what punishments I'll give you, maybe one time I'll fuck you raw if you disobey." Taehyung growls as he bends Hoseok I've his lap and yanks down his underwear.

Hoseok feels tears prick in the corners of his eyes as he feels a harsh slap on his ass.

He yelps in pain and squeezes his eyes shut.

"I'm going to spank you 20 times since you struggled, who knows if you just complied it would only of been 10" Taehyung chuckles.

"Count them as I go"

The loud slap and hoseok's whimpers echo through the room.

1

Another painful slap.

2

Taehyung keeps hitting the same spot on Hoseok's plump ass making bright red hand marks.

3

This goes on until the last slap occurs.

20

Taehyung picks up Hoseok and sits him on his lap.

Hoseok starts to let tears fall at the painful sensation.

Taehyung wipes the tears away with his thumb and looks at the boy.

"Never disobey my rules again. Got it?" Taehyung asks.

"Got it" Hoseok whispers as he keeps his head down.

Taehyung puts the boy in bed and tucks him under the blankets.

"Get some sleep, I'll be back after I finish my work." Taehyung says before he shuts the door behind.

The only light that illuminates the room is the pale moonlight shining through the sheer curtains.

Hoseok brings his knees up to his chest as sobs loudly.