Sickness invades

{Normal Pov}

Shirayuki woke up in the morning. Happily standing up from her bed. But she suddenly felt dizzy. She fell but stood up once again. She got dressed then she walk towards the medical wing.

Good thing Obi was there cause she accidentally fell but then Obi grabbed her hands, helping her to stand up.

"Miss ya okay?" "F...felling dizzy" "Ya sick?" "I don't know. And whats with the accent?" "Never mind that"

Obi placed his hand on Shirayuki's forehead and was shocked that she had a high fever. He put her back to bed and reported this to the medical wing...

[At the Medical Wing]

"Um... Chief?" "Yeah?" "Its about Miss" "What happened?" "She has a high fever. I guess she wont be working today nor tomorrow" "I see. Okay then" "Good Thank you" And with that, Obi left to check on his Mistress.

[At Shirayuki's Bedroom]

{Shirayuki's Pov}

Ugh... My head is hot. I need water. I walked to get water at my table but i suddenly feel my knees fail.

{Normal Pov}

Obi came at Shirayuki's bedroom. He saw her mistress at the floor, he giggled then took her back to bed.

He informed this to his master Zen.

[At Zen's office]

"Master~" "Yeah?" "Your Girlfriend is sick" Zen blushed like fifty shades "W...whaaa?" "You heard me" "Is it true" "Would i ever lie to you master" "I guess" "Then no. I am not lying"

Zen's eyes widen in shock and concern on what happen to her Shirayuki... He simply dashed to her room and checked her out. She was sleeping so he was now calm once again. Then dashed back at his office to tell his aids that he will be working double if he could just not work today. It took a little while to convince his aids but they simply agreed...

[Back at Shirayuki's Room]

"Are you okay Shirayuki?" "Hmmm...?" "Its me" "Who?" "Zen". With that, Shirayuki flutter her eyes open seeing her love one Zen. She blushed madly, seeing her love one in front of her. Their faces, only inches apart. Their breaths mingling.

"Hehe~" "Why are you here Zen?" "I'm taking care of you" "I tho-" Zen shushed her. His finger in her soft, pink lips. "Never mind that. I asked permission" "Okay then"

Zen took a towel to place at Shirayuki's forehead. "There we go" "Thank you"

After that, she got some sleep. As she was sleeping, Zen was watching her. Her breathing lightly is a sign that she is a little better. Zen placed his hand at Shirayuki's, Entwining it together.

[5 hours later]

"Zen..." "Ng...?" "I'm not felling sick anymore" "You still need rest" "Why?" "I have two answers" "What is the first?" "The first is... You need rest cause you just felt your not sick anymore just now. Your sickness might come back again..." "Oh... and the second?"

Before Zen answered her question. He entwined her fingers with his and scoot at her bed. Next to her body.

"The second is. I want to cuddle" Zen said grinning. Shirayuki blushed at what situation she was in. But then she just go with the flow. She cuddled as well...

Sorry for late upload. I am at my grandmothers now :3