Ball (2nd part)

{Mike's Pov}

She seems very happy. I as well. We have been dancing half an hour now. I guess this mean its Zen's turn to dance with her...

"Shirayuki... i should be heading back now. By the way, someone also wants a dance with you" i said. "Oh... okay. Who is it" she asked. "Oh. You'll see" i said with a grin.

{Shirayuki's Pov}

I wonder who could that be. "Oh Shirayuki... that someone is waiting for you at the balcony" he added while walking away.

[At the Balcony]

There are roses leading me to someone but i cant guess who it is since its really dark here. Suddenly, i got a little vision of his hair and eyes...

His hair is pure white. While his eyes are a shining blue. I realized instantly it was...

Zen Wistalia.

[Zen's Pov]

I saw Shirayuki confused. I giggled a little then she asked "Whats so funny" to me. I nodded, "Why" she asked another question. "I wanted to dance with you" "Oh. Then come on, let get going" she said. She was dragging me but i stopped her...

"Shirayuki. I don't want anyone ruining this night for me" I said. I pulled her body to my chest. Then i held her waist. She blushed and so do i. I cant believe i did that. I thought i didn't have the guts to do that. Well... I guess reading Fantasy books can rally make your imagination wild.

I twirled her, she giggled. We heard the music and started dancing at the balcony.

We can see the moon shining brightly. Leading our way to light. I suggested that we would dance here cause i don't want to be in the center of attention and so does Shiaryuki. 

"Shirayuki... what are we" i asked her. She thought of it for a minute then finally spoke. "I love you... And that's all i really know" she answered with a blush on her face. "I love you as well".

Before she could answer. I used my hands to cup her two bright cheeks then gave her a simple, yet passionate kiss, she kissed me back then a minute later we broke for air.

{Shirayuki's Pov}

W...what just happened. I just kissed him back. But i do love him so its just normal.

"Will you be mine" i heard Zen whisperd in my ear. "Y...yes" i answered, shuttering.

He then bites my ears softly then started sucking it... All the way to my neck, then at my collarbone.

"Z..zen, not now" i said pushing him. It took him a minute to realise what he was doing then he suddenly blushed. I as well then we heard an "Awwww~" near the balcony... It was Obi.

{Obi's Pov}

"Maaaasssssteeeerr~ so Romantic" i clapped at the two adorably blushing couple. "O...obi!!! What the hell are you doing here?" Master asked. I gave him a confused look while saying, "Master... You did tell me to look after Miss. I'm just doing what you told me to do... Am i right?" i said smirking. Master blushed, then i gave him an Aw... soo cute face. "R...right" was the only thing he could say right now.

"Obi. Why don't you enjoy the party as well, i am fine with Zen by my side so. Have fun" Miss said smiling brightly at me. "Sure Miss" I said...

[A Minute later]

"Obi. Why are you still here?" Miss asked. "Well... you did say i could just have fun right? This is my way of having fun. Seeing you two together blushing and doing Romantic things was always my kind of fun" i said winking at her...

She then blushed like a red Tomato. I laughed.

Obi. Obi. Obi.... Isn't it rude to spy on people