Training

{Normal Pov}

Hugo needs training so he could stay with Zen and Shirayuki. Prince Izana Instructed. So Zen had an idea, but he needs the help of her lover...

{Zen's Pov}

Lord Brother agreed that Hugo can stay with us but he needs the proper training. Good thing its still my day off so i can train him now...

[At the Herb Garden]

I snuck inside the herb garden to see Shirayuki. I saw her standing, looking at the medical herbs.

I tiptoed slowly and quietly so she couldn't notice that i'm here. When i was behind her. I put my hands in her waist.

{Shirayuki's Pov}

I felt warn hands grab my waist. It was Zen, he snuggled his head at my neck and whispered "Hello...Shirayuki" softly in me ear.

I turned around, facing him. He was smiling happily, with Hugo by his side waggling his tail. I hugged him and he returned my hug.

"Shirayuki. If you don't have any plans today, can you help me train Hugo?" he asked. I nodded then gave him Hugo's collar.

{Obi's Pov}

I saw Miss and Master with their dog. That dog really hates me... and so does Miss Kiki i guess. I have nothing to do today cause Master is the one protecting Miss. So i decided hide at a random tree and spy on them.

Hugo is a really smart dog. He spotted me but Master and Miss didn't even notice me. What if that animal takes my master... Nah. dogs aren't like that. Are they?

{Normal Pov}

Zen and Shirayuki continued to train Hugo. While Obi continued not being noticed by the couple.

{Zen's Pov}

"Good boy Hugo" i said while patting his head. His fur is soft and furry. Not to mention long. His big green eyes just like my lover sparkles through the whole afternoon.

I got tired so i sat beneath the tree Shirayuki was, she was reading a book. While Hugo just sits there like a normal dog waiting for his ball to be thrown...

"Hey Shirayuki" "Hm~" "You wanted to try and raise a kid right?" "Yes... Why do u asked?" "Because you can be Hugo's Mother". She blushed light pink but it disappeared. "Oh... Then Who is the Father~" she questioned like it was a joke "Me of course" i answered. We both laughed together.

{Shirayuki's Pov}

"Wow~ what a happy Family..." we heard Obi saying up in a tree near us. Zen growled at Obi making him smirk and say "Plus one would be perfect". We blushed and chased after Obi.

"Hugo! Fetch Obi" i heard Zen shout. Zen though Hugo how to chase cats. Since Obi is Cat Like, he would be perfect as a pretend cat for Hugo.

"Good job boy" i said while patting Hugo's head. He caught Obi. Dragging him with his scarf on his neck.

Zen and i both laughed while Obi is glaring at Hugo which only made him wanna chase Obi more.

Poor Obi.... Sorry if its kinda short. Its my fist story so bear with me