At the Town Square

{Shirayuki's Pov}

Days after Mark arrived. Me and Ryuu are making another complicated medicine. But we stopped when Chief Garack gave us an order.

"Shirayuki. I need you to go to town and buy something for me. i was going to buy it myself but i am very busy. Ryuu may accompany you if you wish" she said. i nodded and asked Ryuu if he'd like to come, he said yes so we got ready to go to town.

[At Zen's Office]

{Zen's Pov}

I was talking with Mark alone at my office because my aids are with Lord Brother. We two were at silence for a minute but mark broke the silence when he was babbling about something that got me interested.

"Hey Zen. How bout wed sneak out today to go to the market. Its boring here and i wanted to buy something for fun" "Sure Mark, lets go i have a way to get out of here" . I showed Mark where i sneak out so we can to to town.

[At the town square]

{Ryuu Pov}

I agreed to come along so i could stare at Shirayuki... I know its weird but i kinda like her green eyes. They say its rare to i just want to look at it...

"Hey Ryuu. are you alright?" i snapped back to reality seeing shirayuki staring at me for a second. it made me blush. A minute later she bumped into someone familiar...

{Normal Pov}

Shirayuki bumped into someone, that made her hood go down. She was shocked to see Zen and his cousin Mark at the town square.

Zen was giving Shirayuki a hand but Mark suddenly grabbed Shirayuki's hand so she could stand up. That made Zen a little jealous. Adding a hind of anger when Mark was looking into shirayuki's beautiful green eyes that looked just like Mark.

Zen made a fake cough so the two would look at him. Mark was blushing while Shirayuki was shocked still..

"Oh... Sorry your majesty Mark Wistalia. I didn't saw you there" shirayuki said. Mark gave her a confused look while asking "Do i know you?" Shirayuki giggled and told him her name. Mark suddenly remembered there was a girl next to Zen's aids. He also remembered the name that Zen introduced to him. It was Shirayuki... It took  him a minute to think about it. "Oh... your the girl with the hood when i first got here" he said to Shirayuki with a smile. She nodded meaning it was right

{Zen's Pov}

Ugh... Mark, why do you need to look flirty with my woman. I guess he still didnt notice her hair cause she hid it in the hood before he helped her...

When Mark and Shirayuki was talking with each other. Me and Ryuu were frozen cause their conversation went on until we got separated at the castle gates. Me and Mark got a detour to my secret passage. While Ryuu and Shirayuki walked through the caste gates.

What's gonna happen next... Hehee