Obi's Diary

{Obi's Pov}

Here i am. Up in the tree like the usual. Spying on Miss for Master so he would stop his jealousy nonsense.

I mean cmon really. Master didn't notice how strong Miss is and he know she loves him but he always is... Over protective.

And i don't have anything to do to past the time. Oh... i know, ill write a diary. I am a little good at writing. And with a diary around me. I can write what i am seeing in my surroundings.

[At Zen's Office]

I walked inside Masters Office. I will ask him if he has a spare notebook and a pen.

"Master. Do you have a spare notebook and a pen. I wanted to write something" "Oh... sure i have some. Here" He handed me the notebook and pen. "By the way what are you gonna write" "Um.... noting important Master. Just something to pass the time" i said smiling at him.

[Back at the tree]

Okay. I am back. But what will i write. Hmmm...

Oh look at Miss. She's with Ryuu. and he's t...tickling her. I didn't know that Miss is so ticklish. That gives me something to write.

Dear diary...

I saw Miss Shirayuki with Ryuu today at the herb garden. I examined them closely and what i saw really surprised me...Miss Shirayuki is ticklish. I saw little Ryuu tickling her. She was begging him so stop but he didn't.

So what in learned today is...

Miss Shirayuki is ticklish.

Obi~

Okay... i have done the first Chapter of my Diary. Now what.

[At the hallways]

I was now hiding at the hallways finding something juicy there.

Ooohhhh... Mitsuhide with flowers and Kiki emotionless. Writing time.

Dear diary...

While i was hiding at a corner in the hallways, i saw Mitsuhide with flowers in his hand and heading towards K...kiki. I cant believe him. I didn't know he had the guts to give her something.

Haha... the last scene is really funny but its really sad for Mitsuhide... He just got dumped by Kiki... My soon to be Girlfriend... hehehe i wish.

Obi~

Okay i have done the second part of my diary. I am really happy about this. I get to remember everything that happens today. One more will be an end for today...

I guess a ill write something about Master now... Hehehe

[At the Herb Garden]

I followed Master at the herb garden. I guess he wanted to see so badly.

I am hiding at some plants and i saw Master trying to make up with Miss. I giggled, good thing they didn't notice me now. Now a good time to write.

Dear diary...

I am now at the herb garden. What i saw really made me giggle. I saw Master trying to make up with Miss. Hehehe. Why is he still trying, i know that Miss don't like making up in an garden.

So what i learned today is...

Never make up in an garden...

Obi~

There. That should do it. Whelp. I just wish no one finds it.

Hahaa. Sorry if its like this. Remember its my first story. And im running out of plots. Help me out will ya