Pinned at a wall

{Normal Pov}

It is Zen and Shirayuki's day off... Zen wanted to ask shirayuki if they could go on a date together so they could get out of the castle, but Mark wants to come along. So Zen thought that it may be a bad idea.

Mike fell in love with Shirayuki. So he wanted to visit her and all... He knows that Zen will get jealous but he ignored it. So he snook out at Zen's office so he could find Shirayuki.

{Mike's Pov}

Shirayuki has been in my head for days now. I cant seem to get it off my mind. I love her but cousin loves her to, nah... ill ignore it. But i have a Rival, that'll be fun. And serious.

{Zen's Pov}

I was reading a fairy tale book. I know its childish but i love it so much. Then Mike disturbed my reading. "Zen, can i go to the library? I wanted to see if there are any books that suits my imagination. Ill be back before you can say Bibble Babble". I nodded meaning its okay, after that he dashed out of the office room...

{Mark's Pov}

I lied to Zen. I just wanted to find shirayuki. Little Ryuu said that she might be at the herb garden cause its her day off. I just asked him earlier.

[At the herb garden]

Oh... she isn't here. i guess she's at the town again. Then i better head back...

"You looking for Miss?" a boy up the tree ask me. "If you mean Miss Shirayuki then, yes... I am looking for her. Do you know where she is?" i asked him. He nodded and answered "At the library" with a smirk.

Damn... why didn't i think of looking there. "Thank you. I must be going now" i said and waved goodbye.

{Obi's Pov}

Hmm... Why is he looking for Miss. She said i could just stay here and relax for a bit but now i'm bored. So i gotta do my job watching Masters little Miss... hehehe

[At the library]

I saw Miss at the window. I guess Masters cousin still didn't arrive. But i gotta watch her. Who knows what he would do to her.

{Normal Pov}

Mark was at the library doors. When he opened it, he saw Shirayuki with her uniform reading something. He was just looking at her, not noticing him... When she was done reading, she came to get another book. Then she saw Mike

{Shiaryuki's Pov}

"Hello shirayuki" Mark said while walking towards me. I waved my hand then started to grab the book i was reaching.

I almost got it using a ladder of course. I got it but i took a wrong step at the ladder. I was falling, i shut my eyes, starting to prepare for the big Thud... That was i expecting, but instead of that i felt warm arms grabbed me. I was shocked to see that it was Mark, i was blushing by the way he is holding me. He set me down and i thanked him.

I was expecting a smile or a good welcome from him but instead he pinned me to a wall using one hand on the wall and the other one on my cheeks. "Now that nobody around. I can have fun" he whispers in my ear like he was going to seduce me.

{Obi's Pov}

Uh.. oh.. Masters gonna be mad at me cause i'm just watching him. I gotta tell him this. Mark is gonna get a piece of my Master.

[At Zen's Office]

"Master~ Miss is going to get seduced by your cousin Mark" I said with a sing like tone, its like i'm joking with him.

"Haha very funny Obi. Now get out" "Master but its true, your cousin just pinned Shirayuki at a wall" i said seriously. That make masters eyes grow due to shock...

Soo a little intense i guess. There will be more