Help me

{Zen's Pov}

"What!!!" i shouted at Obi when he's voice got serious. "You herd me, now go before anything else happens at her". I nodded and dashed to the library.

[At the library]

{Mike's Pov}

I cant believe i pinned and and said something like that to her. we only met a few days ago, but i cant help it.

She is really scared, i am as well because of Zen...

I unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her bra. I was blushing because i did this. But there's no turning back.

I licked her neck down to her collar bone. Instead of moaning, i felt shivers. "S...stop. Please" i herd her say, that made me smirk. Then i grabbed one of her Boobs. I heard her gasp then tears started forming at her beautiful green eyes. She was begging for me to stop.

The more she says Stop, the more i wanted to keep this going on and on. But then...

{Normal Pov}

The door bust open revealing the Second Prince of Clarines. Prin Zen Wistalia, holding a sword. By his side, Obi The Messenger of Clarines.

Zen was Pissed on what was Mark doing to Shirayuki. He saw her buttons opened so he blushed a little. Then after that. Zen Punched Mark at the face, then he grabbed Shirayuki while holding her waist.

{Zen's Pov}

How could he do this... I thought he know the relationship between me and shirayuki. I could just kill him.

When he got up and started attacking me. I gave him another punch in the face.

I was holding Shirayuki's waist while doing this, because i was so angry and depressed about my woman, getting seduced by my own Cousin!!!

I released Shirayuki and started punching him again and again. But i stopped when i saw my woman crying. Saying that i should stop and forgive him. How could i forgive him. After all this.

I did stop and said "If you ever mess with my Woman again. Ill kill you!" loudly so the library can echo my voice.

After that i left him alone on the ground and started walking towards Shirayuki that was still crying.

{Shirayuki's Pov}

Zen was walking toward me. I stood in front of him, trying to hold my tears but i cant.

I closed my eyes for a second. Then Zen hugged me, crying. I don't understand, why is he crying?.

"S...shirayuki. I'm s...sorry i was late" he sobbed near my neck. I shushed him then he stopped. He looked at my neck and saw saliva. He took out a handkerchief and started cleaning the saliva that was on my neck.

"Such an ignorant fool! I am the only one allowed to do such things to you" he said loudly that even Obi and Mark heard.

I was blushing while looking at him. He looked confused and took a minute to realise what he had just said to me. He started blushing as well. "Sorry! i didn't know what I was saying. Forgive me". I nodded then hugged him. he hugged me back then gave a kiss on my forehead. "Lets get you back" he said. I nodded then we headed back to Chief Garack's Office. Leaving Mark alone.

We told Chief Garack what happened and it made her gasp, Ryuu also did what the chief was doing and it made me giggle.

Whoa. sorry if this is u know...