Fuck Morning

((An: this chapter is mainly awkward sex- sorry not sorry. Everyone has to have a first time : p

I was awake, but my eyes were still closed. I was in a bed under a blanket, as usual, but something was off. This wasnt my bed, and this definately wasn't my room, it was much too cold! My feet... hands... face... everything was cold! In fact even my.... Y'know was cold, weird. I was in a strange bed, I'm cold- and also a little sticky too... The bed just shifted- holy fuck I'm not alone?! What happened last night?! My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was tits. Jasper's nude tits. My eyes went wide and i quickly looked down at myself. Was I naked?! I peeked under the blanket. I was. My eyes lingered off to my left and my face heated. So was Jasper. I let go of the blanket and just layed there. "Did i get laid last night?! What the fuck did we do?" I mumbeled to myself.
Jasper squirmed in her sleep. I watched out of boredom and shock until her eyes snapped open suddenly. She stared me in the eye an moment before taking a sec to look me over. She blushed darkly "Oh fuck... Did we-?"
"I don't know I was juiced..." I told her
"Me too!" She said
I looked around "where are we?"
She looked around briefly "Brian's guest room."
I sat up and pulled me knees to my chest. "I possibly just lost my virginity and I don't remember a thing..."
Jasper blushed "S-Same..."
"If you don't remember it- did it technically not happen? Am I technically still a virgin?" I started questioning
"Probably not..." she said with a shake of her head
I pouted "Damn it- I wanted to remember my first time..."
Jasper shrugged "sorry..."
I let out a sigh "it's okay." I sat up and gave her a quick kiss. She sat up shortly afterwards leaning against the headboard. We sat their awkwardly in an extended silence for quite the while.
Neither of us got up or really moved, not wanting to expose our lower halves to each other. I nibbled my lip and fidgeted around not knowing what to do or say.
After what seemed like an hour but probably wasn't any longer than 5 minutes, Jasper did something I wasn't expecting right then. She kissed me. It wasn't exactly the kiss that surprised me. It was the fact that it was a slow deep kiss, one with passion behind it. Her hand found my hip and I was guided into her lap. Our lips continued their dance and even opened up some space for our tongues to join. Her hand slid down from my hip and she grabbed my ass. I let out a squeak and pulled away from the kiss. She chuckled. "That was cute." She teased.
I felt my cheeks heat with a blush "W-we should stop before it gets too sexual..." I offered more than suggested- I knew she had a plan to stay away from sex until after her bottom-surgery.
She seemed to think about it only for a brief second "Nah." She said pulling me in for another kiss.
Naturally I kissed back, my arms wrapping around her neck and my fingers combing through her hair. I could feel her hand still grabbing at my butt and chose to ignore it. I felt her other hand slide up my inner thigh and my breath hitched. I wasn't worried though- I knew she was only having her little bit of fun and trying to get reactions out of me- at least I thought I knew that was what she was doing.
When I felt a thumb brush up against my clitoris I gasped, pulling away from the kiss again "W-what're you doing?!" I asked
She smirked "You?" And I blushed bright red. "I mean you said you wanted a memorable first time... do you want me to stop?"
I bit my lip and shook my head "N-no... I'm just surprised? You always avoid this kinda thing..."
She simply looked down at herself; it suddenly occurred to me there was something leaning against my thigh and my eyes followed hers. I blushed darker now. "When I'm in the mood there's no avoiding it." She said simply.
"But.... your dysphoria...?" I asked worried
"Don't worry about it... I'm okay for now." She reassured me. "Do you wanna..."
I nodded "Only if you're sure you're okay with it..."
She smiled softly and kissed my cheek "Thank you for caring. I'm alright."
"No problem... well then... how do you wanna do this?"
She didn't answer she just leant forward and kissed my neck, her thumb continuing what it'd been doing earlier. I let out a small moan as she rubbed patterns into the little bundle of nerves. "A-Anything I can do for you?" I asked
"Get a condom for me?" She requested.
I reached over to the bedside table and found the Durex box. I reached in and grabbed one. I felt her slip a finger inside me and I gasped "Relax babe." She told me "and can you put that rubber on for me?"
I nodded and opened the packet. I let out a small moan as she began rocking her digit in and out. The condom was pre-lubed, something I was was a little thankful for, because it'd make things a little easier; from what I've heard anyway. At first I was hesitant, I didn't know if I wanted to touch or not but then I realized that if I wanted this I was going to have to. With a small amount of struggle I slipped the condom over her length. I bit my lower lip to suppress another moan as she slid in a second finger I decided to return this favour and wrapped my hand around her erection and started to pump it. She let out a low satisfied moan. She started spreading her fingers trying to stretch me. A moment later she removed her hand. "You ready?" She asked me. I hesitantly nodded and leaned over to kiss her neck as she lined up. I felt the head slip in "Lower yourself down" she said. I did as directed and lowered my hips to take her cock. I'm not gonna lie; it hurt. She was large and stretched me farther than i'd even gone before. At first we just sat there, me on her lap with her girth buried within me until I adjusted to the feeling. She kissed me sweetly "are you okay?" She questioned concerned.
"Y-yeah... Your just b-big..." I told her
She bit her lip "Funny... the hormones actually shrunk it a bit..." I gave her a look of disbelief And she just shrugged as her hands rested on my hips. "You okay to start moving?" She asked. I nodded and I felt her lift my hips before setting them back down. I then began to repeat the action myself. I rode her cock, both of us letting out small moans along the way as I managed to please the two of us while doing so. She would occasionally thrust up and take me by surprise resulting in either a gasp or moan each time. My hips began to roll against hers at a more quickened pace as I felt more comfortable and inched closer to my climax. She started treating my clit again, speeding up the process. My moans and gasps became more and more desperate as we went faster and faster. And soon enough I came with a loud muffled moan as I bit into her shoulder. She hit her release shortly after with a groan.
Minutes later after we'd cleaned things up a little and disposed of the condom, we lay cuddled close. She purred contently in my ear as I nuzzled against her. "That was great..." I said with a sigh
"Yeah it was pretty good wasn't it?" She replied
I nodded "Y'know you seemed to really know what you were doing for a virgin..." I told her
She shrugged "Well when you watched a lot of porn you learn a thing or two..."
"How often do you jack off?!" I questioned
"Often enough- I am dating a pretty hot girl." She chuckled
I blushed again "Oh great- I didn't need to know that I'm good masturbation material..."
"Yeah you are- but I think I liked the real thing a bit better."
"Does that mean we'll be doing this again soon?" I asked
"I don't know about soon- but maybe someday... yeah."
I chuckled "Good because I liked the real thing too."
She rose a brow "you saying you wank to me?"
"Of course I do." I stated
"Pervert." She teased
"Fuck you!" I laughed
"Already did."