The golden trio meeting the seven part 1

Sorry guys.... I kind of took a pause from wattpad and read real books instead. I understand if you are angry but if you have stuck with me and this story I am sooooo thankful! I love you so much!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I felt like doing a Harry Potter and Heroes of Olympus crossover for this chapter soooooo... LET'S DO IT!🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

The characters might not have the same personalities as they have in the real books. Sorry 'bout that..❤️

EDIT; I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ! I WAS AN IGNORANT CHILD AND DID THE GOLDEN TRIO SO DIRTY LMAO(I love them with my entire heart and I'll never forgove myself for how rude I made them lmao)

Anyways- sorry again

Ron's POV

Harry, Hermione and I were walking down the freezing corridors. We barely said anything, we were too busy trying to stay warm. Suddenly I bumped into someone and we both fell to the floor.
"Watch where you are going!" I groaned. My head ached and anger rose inside me. Yes, I get angry easy but that's not your problem!
"You're the one who's walking into me!" snapped the person on the floor. It was the voice of a girl. I looked up and the most beautiful person I've ever seen glaring at me from the floor. She is probably the one I bumped into...
Her golden curls fell perfectly on her back and her eyes were the most splendid colour of grey! They looked like they were calculating every step I took and planned the best way to kill me. Now that is maybe what she actually was thinking of.
"Relax Wise Girl, he is just being stupid" said a guy with messy, raven black hair and sea green eyes.
"Stupid!? Maybe you are the one who is stupid!" I exclaimed, annoyed.
"Ron, calm down!" Hermione said.
"Okay, okay, but I want an apology!" I answered.
"An apology from me when you are the one bumping into me? I don't think so." The blonde sassily said.
"Well I will not-" I started but Hermione cut me off.
"Let's go!"
"But-"
"No 'but:s' Ronald! Now come on, or we'll be late!"
"Fine" I told Hermione "But this is not over" I glared at the seven people with raised eyebrows. The beautiful girl rolled her eyes. I decided that rolling my eyes dramatically would be the best thing to do, so that's exactly what I did.
"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain in there!" A latino looking boy laughed. I'll get back on him, I thought.

- Lunch-

Annabeth's POV
"Come on Seaweedbrain, it's lunchtime! Actually, where are the others?"
"I don't really know where they are, they've got lunch now too...I think..."Percy answered thoughtfully(weird right?).
"Should we look for them?"I asked.
"Probably, but I want to find out if they have got any blue food here!" Percy answered and started to walk to towards the big hall.
"You're not going anywhere, the others might have got lost in this huge place!"
"Fine.." Percy changed direction and started to towards me instead. I smiled successfully.

~15 minutes later~

I was starting to get worried, we had been walking for a while and we just couldn't find them!
"Wait, what's this?" Percy suddenly asked and broke the silence.
"What do you mean? It's just a regular statue..."I stated.
"Or is it something else?!" Percy pulled the wand in the wizard of stone.
For some seconds nothing happened, but then we heard a muffled sound from behind the walls and a secret passage opened.
"Holy Hera! Percy, you're a genius!" I shouted.
"Let's take a look inside" Percy said with his hand in his pocket.

Don't worry, I'll make a part 2 and maybe even a part 3... hmm..
Anyways, 2K readings!? I love you guys soooooo much and please keep reading and commenting, I love reading your comments❤️
Love ya😘