Derek Muffleton

~Derek Muffleton meeting percabeth~

Derek Muffleton

Hey! I'm Derek! The hottest guy at sunset highschool.
But you probably already know about me. I mean, who doesn't?!
Anyway, I've got dirty blond hair, perfectly fixed. My eyes are ice blue and I've got a four pack.
All the girls fall for me.
I'm a player, but I only choose the BEST girls, and today is there a new girl.
I hope she is perfect.
I've heard that she is blond, and beautiful. Probably dumb, but that's okay with me. (A/N No offence blondes, I'm one too!)

But now I need to go and dump my old girlfriend so I can get the new hottie.

~Next period~

I walked in, tried to look cool as usual. I winked at some girls, and one literally fainted.
I'm soooo hot.

- Hey you! That's my seat! I said  to a boy with black hair and glasses. I simply pushed him away.

If you are wondering why I wanted to sit there, so was it because the new reeeeeally hot girl sat beside.
She has blonde curls cascading down her back.
Her eyes were stormy grey, and she had a natural tan.
She looked a bit athletic too, but I can't see it so good from here.
She didn't even wear makeup!

- Hey babe! I'll pick you up at 8.00. See you later! I said with the voice all the girls fall for.
I winked and walked away.
She looked at me with ...disgust?.. In her eyes.. Nah, I probably saw wrong.
She was just about to say yes and kiss me, when the teacher walked in.
Ahh, teachers always destroys things for me!

The whole boring math..no it was English..no it was..ehh whatever, the whole class I was staring at the new girl. I think her name was Anniebel or something...
And you know what?!
She isn't just a dumb blonde! She was even smarter then the teacher! That's good I guess...then she can do my homework.

I learned that her name was Annabeth.
I've seen her reject many boys, asking her out. She says that she has a boyfriend.
She is just waiting for me.
I'm going to ask her out again at lunch break.

~Time skip to lunch break~

I found Annabeth at her locker, she was putting her books away.
I walked to her and whispered in her ear.
- Hey Annie
That made her turn around.
- Don't call me Annie, she said with a deadly calm.
- Sure Annie
Her stormy grey eyes glared daggers at me. Wow, she can be scary!
Then she whispered something like 'Be calm, he's only a mortal' to herself. Mortal?! What's that?! Eh! Whatever!
- What do you want?
- You, I took a step closer to her.
- I got a boyfriend, you idiot! She said in a dangerous voice.
- Yeah sure...
- He is picking me up after school, you can meet him if you want.
With that, she walked away.
Hmh, we'll see if there really is a boyfriend of hers.

~Time skip to after school~

I slowly walked up to Annabeth, who was sitting under a tree, reading a book.
- Soooo, where is this boyfriend of yours? I ask her with a smirk on my lips, cause I know that he doesn't exist.
- Really wanna know that? She asks me,..smirking?
- Or does he not exist? I say.
- Actually I'm pretty sure that I do exist, a male voice behind me said. I quickly turned around.
There stood a boy with messy raven black hair. He was tall, and had stormy sea green eyes that anyone could get lost in. He has the build of a swimmer and clearly an eight-pack.
I couldn't say a word. This guy would easily take me down in a fight.
- And don't you dare flirt with MY girlfriend again or I swear I will... The black haired boy started, but Annabeth cut him of.
- Come on seaweedbrain, let's go! She said with love in her eyes when she looked at 'Seaweedbrain'.

I couldn't do anything but staring at them when they walked away, hand in hand.
I will n... Oh HOT GIRL, bye!

Oh and that's how I met Percabeth.

Hello my fellow demigods!
I know that MAAAANY people write stories like this, but I wanted to do one soooo DEAL WITH IT!
Ahhh, I've always wanted to say that, but whatever!
Thanks for reading!❤️❤️

COMMENT!
LIKE!
Ehh....KEEP READING!

Love you!
//Lily❤️😘✨