Lizzy Cardan

~ Lizzy Cardan meet demigods~

Lizzy Cardan

Hi! I'm Lizzy! Well, my real name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lizzy.
I've got long cookie brown hair with small curls. My eyes are green as the leafs on the trees at the summer, and I have a bit freckles over my nose and cheeks.
I'm not that good in school, most of it because of my dyslexia and ADHD. My best friend Piper McLean(Yes, the McLean) have both of them too. She has boys over her the whole time, but she always says that she has a boyfriend. Nobody believes her except me. Cause I've seen him. I think his name is Jason...
But back to reality!
Wait! Wait! Not yet. There is one more thing you should know about Piper, sometimes she just disappear. And after a week or a month she will come back and pretend that nothing has happened. That is weird...
Now, back to reality!

- Piper wait up! I cried out and tried to catch up with her.
She just walked quicker.
- Ha-Ha.....STOP IT PIPES! I shouted at her. She turned with a smirk on her face.
- Oh hi Lizzy! I didn't see yah! She grinned.
- Uhuu, sure, I said and rolled my eyes.
- Wanna come over to me tonight? Some of my friends will be there.
- Uhhh sure! I heard myself say.
It will be fun! Piper has a reaaaaalllly big house!

T i m e  S k i p  to after school

I plugged my headphones in my ears and started listening to a random song.
I listened to about 7 songs before the bus stopped and we were at my house. I hopped of the bus and walked slowly up to the door.
I wonder if Marcus and Linus were home. They are my little brothers. Well, half-brothers. They're twins. My mother leaved me and my father, when I was born. When I was around 5 my dad met Mia, my horrible stepmother. She is mean to me, when my dad can't see, but actually I don't think that he would mind. He doesn't care about me anymore. I guess that's a bit sad, but now I really gotta hurry!
I should be at Pipers house at 5 pm(A/N pm is in the evening, right?)and it's already 4.30!

I opened the door and was met by Marcus and Linus. Well, at least they're home....
- Hi Lizzy! They chorused.
- Hi Marc, Lin!
I  walked past them and in too my room. It was mostly green. Green walls, green bed and lots of plants and flowers. I really love plants and flowers and things like that!(A/N *wink *wink😋) I opened my mirror wardrobe and chooses blood red jeans and a camouflage green T-shirt. I put my hair up into a messy bun and put on just a little bit of make up.
When I walked out of the door I shouted
- Mia, I'm going out!
- I don't care! My step mom Mia, answered.
- Hey! We're are you going? Linus asked.
- Can we come and meet your boyfriend? Marcus said, wiggling his eyebrows.
- For the hundred times, I don't have a boyfriend! I whispered.
- But you are sixteen, you should have a boyfriend, Linus stated.
- Yeah, you're 12, you should not care! I fake grinned and shut the door.

I looked up on the gorgeous house(*cough*castle*cough*), with at least a hundred windows. The whole house was white and looked a bit scary in the dark evening.
I knocked on the door, and there was directly loud noises from the inside. It sounded like somebody been hit and pushed to the walls and the floor. Shouts and jokes was heard. Okay, Piper has weird friends.
Someone pushed the door opened, I saw Piper shouting in a weird language at a Latino looking boy, who looked a bit scared. A black haired boy hold up the door and a blond haired guy with electric blue eyes ran into a wall.
- Hi, you must be Pipers friend. I'm Percy by the way, the boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes said. I smiled warmly, and shaked his outstretched hand.
- I'm Lizzy.
- Oh, hi Lizzy! Piper shouted from the stairs. Come on in!
I walked in.

T i m e   S k i p

Upstairs, in the living room sat everybody, laughing and joking.
A girl with caramel colored long hair and warm brown eyes sat on the sofa(A/N Idk exactly how Calypso looks, soooo). The Latino guy lay on the sofa with his head in the girl's knee. She played with his hair and he was building something with an apple, a rubber band and a bit of metal.
There were three sofas. On the other sofa a beautiful blond girl with calculating grey eyes rested her head on Percy's chest. He had his arm around her protectable.
Beside them sat a girl with spiky black hair and a tiara? She had electric blue eyes, like the blond guy.
They're probably siblings. On the third sofa sat a girl with dark brown fluffy hair, and dark brown skin. Her eyes were golden and she was cuddled up beside a big Asia guy.
A boy with Black hair and so dark brown eyes they nearly looked black sat beside the golden eyed girl. The boy looked a bit like an emo, he was wearing all black.
I decided to sit in the armchair beside one of the sofas.

T i m e S k i p

It was really nice to learn to know these people. I had learned their names by then.
- Hey, guys! Shall we play truth or dare? Leo shouted.
- Sure
- Yeah
- Why not?
- Who's first? He asked.
- I can go first, Piper said.
- Hmm... Truth or dare.......Hazel! She half shouted.
- Ehh..truth..she answered. I will not say she is weak by choosing truth, I would have done the same...
Piper slowly shook her head.
- Do you think Frank is too tall?
What question is that?!
Hazel looked shocked.
- Well..sometimes.. But I still love him, she said. Aww. Soo cute! Wait! Did I say that? Oh my god, what is happening to me!?

I got stuck in my daydreams and suddenly someone asked me.
- Hey, Lizzy! Truth or dare?
- Well, dare....I answered.
- I dare you to... tell us who your crush is, Leo grinned.
- What?! That is not even a dare!I argued.
- Well, technically it is. Cause I dared you to say it, he argued back.
- But....Ahh...Fine! I said.
- Finally!
- It is.....well I don't have one.
- What?! Leo shouted and jumped up. Well who was your last one then? He asked.
- Ehh, I think it was Sammy Darking, I whispered.
- What! Sammy? Piper shouted.
- Yupp, I said, popping the p.
- OMGS! She shrieked.

That's another weird thing about Piper. She always says Oh my gods. Gods as in plural, as in many. I asked her once, but she refused to answer.

When Pipers little fangirl moment was over we kept playing like that.
After an hour of hilarious truths and dares we decided to look at a movie. Percy wanted to see Finding Meno. I wanted to see the hunger games, but in the end we saw Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. Leo insisted that we should see the one with the half-blood in. Why? No idea....
We ate ice cream and saw a pretty long big of the film, but then suddenly, a big (like, in really big) brown dog jumped in through the open window. Well, not through, he more like destroyed the wall on the way in. It had big yellow eyes and saliva dripping from the very corner of the mouth. When it roared, it showed big sharp and yellow teeth. 
I instinctively jumped in behind the sofa. When I looked up I saw Percy with a sword and Piper with a dagger. They sto- Wait what? A sword and a dagger?! What the fu*k!?
- Why are you holding a dagger? And a sword! I half shrieked.
- You can see them? Percy asked.
- No, I guessed, I answered sarcastic.
- So you can see them?
- Of course I can!
- Told ya, she is a demigod! Piper whispered.
- Whatever....Leo muttered.
- You need to come with us, Annabeth explained.
Ooooookay?....

~~
Shall I do a part II? I think I will... Haha! You get it? 'I think I Will'(Solace) Idk how to spell his last name... But whatevs!
Goodnight my fellow demigods!

/ Lily😘❤️