Jack Dawson

I am soooooo sorry for not updating in AGEEEEEES! I understand if you hate me, but I literally had NO idea whatsoever to write in this chapter. Don't worry, I still love PJO and HoO as much as before!
Well, now I'm going to write the chapter so bye!
~
Jack Dawson meeting percabeth
~

Wassup? The name is Jack. Are you saying that you haven't heard of me? You must be living under a rock!
Anyways, I am the hottest guy on earth. With my blond surfers hair and my tanned(fake) body all the girls are drooling over me, and that is just normal, I mean, nobody is better than me!(Hahaha!!😂Get it?!😂)
I tell people that I am really good at sports, but would just win all the time if I was on the schools football or the basketball-team. Well, that is not exactly true, I seriously suck at sports. It is really boring if you ask me, but I will never admit that. Now you are probably asking: But what about PE?
Well, I just say that I never try my best in that subject(not that I ever try in school) 'cause I would just win over everyone!

I was flirting with my girlfriend for two days, named..... actually, I don't remember her name.... Amber maybe...? Or Ariel?
Suddenly my bro Andrew ran up to me.
"Jack!" He paused to catch his breath."There is a new girl, and she is really really hot!" I could tell he was anxious about it.
"Well then, back off, she's mine" I told him.
He smirked and I turned to ....Ally?Amber?Ariel? I
I easily dumped her with two words: It's over
(A/N I know that it is three word, but he is stupid soooo)
She ran off, crying. Just as they use to do(A/N No offence to anyone).

I walked up to the principal's office and looked through the window.
A girl with golden hair and princess curls stood with her back facing me. She was extremely hot and beautiful.
At the end of the day, she will be mine!
The hottie turned around and I gasped. She was even more hot than I thought! Her eyes was swirling of grey stormed and it looked like she calculated every step someone took and every move they did. Her lips were red as cherry and her nose was just perfect.
I caught up with her.
"Hey hottie!"
She glared at me.
"Let's go somewhere private"
She glares again and said:
"I have a boyfriend"
"Oh really?! What is your "boyfriend's" name then?" I asked in a sassy voice.
"His name is Percy Jackson and leave me alone alone you idiot!" She snapped at me.
"Wow, chill!" I was actually suprised about how she acted, most girls beg to be my girlfriend but not this girl.
"Hey babe, what's your name?" I asked.
She took a deep breath. " Do. Not. Call. Me. Babe. Or. I. Swear. On. The. River. Styx. That. I. Will.
Kill. You." She said, with a deadly tone in voice. She scared me!
"Fine! Your name?" I asked again.
"Annabeth. Annabeth Chase."

-Time skip to lunch break-

Annabeth, as her name was, looked out through the window while poking her food with a fork. Her face got a questioning look and she quickly rose from her chair and ran outside. NO I AM NOT STALKING HER!
And if I did, it wouldn't be weird, right?
I slowly followed her out and saw a van. A guy stepped out and Annabeth's face lit up and she jumped up in the black-haired boys arms.(A/N When I wrote 'B' Blackjack came up as an alternative!😂)
They kissed and, wait WHAT!? Kissed!? I thought that she lied about the whole boyfriend thing!
I felt my heart brake and walked back to the table at lunch. Some people threw food at me. I deserve that, was my only thought. I am a bad person....

-Sorry for a short and bad chapter, but I am really tired and I felt like I really needed to update!Also I don't feel like looking through this chapter now, I will do it later...❤️Sorry❤️-
❤️❤️THANK YOU ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE THAT READS THIS!❤️❤️I LOVE YOU❤️❤️