"Yes, Harry, I wanna get married someday. There's this guy I'm talking to on the side, and he seems like the perfect candidate for marriage."

Harry turns over at that to nudge Louis. "Shut up! What about me?"

"What about you?" Louis questions, dipping down to bump his nose against Harry's.

"Would you marry me?"

"Are you proposing?" Louis asks, pulling back and putting a hand over his chest. "Oh my God! This is..." He fans over his face and wipes away fake tears. "So unexpected."

"Stooooop," Harry drags out, pouring. "Stop goofing around."

Louis sighed and leans over Harry again. He kisses his forehead to get Harry to smile, and it works. "Of course I'd marry you, Harry," he says, and then dips down near his ear. "Because it rhymes."

Harry giggled and shoved at Louis' chest, and then they kissed for a while. Harry was a sucker for rhymes, honestly. Louis was too cute, and he was willing to marry him. How incredible! Now Harry wanted to plan a wedding. His own wedding.

+++

"Passports?" Harry frantically asked, searching the bags. Louis walked in and waved them around. "Okay," Harry said with a nod. "That's everything."

"Damn right. Now let's go to Los Angeles."

Harry nodded again, still scared that he'll leave something. Louis had to drag him out of the house, locking up behind them. Harry spent a minute in his shop to say goodbye to his flowers. "Gabe and Aliyah will take care of you all," he spoke to them.

"Cab's been waiting, Harry!" Louis shouted.

Harry sighed and hurried outside and placed his bags in the trunk of the cab. 

He couldn't wait for the wedding. He loved celebrating love in all sorts of ways, and marriage, of course, is the one he finds most romantic. There's just something about committing yourself to the person you've fallen in love with and vowing to be theirs.

As Harry gets into the cab and watches his home fade away, he can't help but wonder if he's the type of guy that would get married. He'd always dreamed about it, yes, but he never thought he'd find someone to marry. He remembers when he had come to terms with liking boys, and immediately thought that no church would ever allow it. And then he found out it wasn't even legal; who he was and who he loved wasn't accepted. Marriage wasn't something he could have because he liked the same gender. But then, years later, it was legalized and then it was put on the table again.

He looked over at Louis, who was watching the street and held Harry's hand. He looked at the guy driving through the mirror, wondering if he ever cared about the two boys holding hands in the back seat. But then Louis rubbed his thumb over Harry's knuckle and those thoughts left, because he's in love and shouldn't care what other people would think. He never really has before, honestly. The only negativity he's received about being gay is the way his father talked to him about it like it was some disgusting illness. But that's in the past. He's with Louis, who's currently staring at Harry with his blueblue eyes and he can't help but wonder how on earth he got so lucky.

+

"Window seat. Dibs," Harry said to Louis as he shoved him aside to get the seat. He grinned when Louis walked over to him with an annoyed look, the carry-on bag that was knocked out of his hands by Harry now secured above them.

"I was gonna let you have it anyway," he muttered, annoyed.

Louis sat down beside Harry and buckled himself up. Harry was bouncing slightly in his seat, because he liked the way the clouds looked last time he was up in the air. Not the take-off or landing, but the steady flying. He didn't even notice when Louis told him to buckle up, and furrowed his brows when Louis reached across to buckle him in.