Chapter 10

"Uhh...Stop touching me. And why are you in my house?" I asked William.

"Yea so for one, you should go to sleep again. Then wake up on the right side of the bed. And second, I hadn't seen or heard from you since the game and I thought that you'd be happy to see me, but I guess not." He explained.

"It was just a very unexpected visit. Bit wassup?" I asked as I pulled off the covers and made my way to the mirror.

"Ugh. Look at my face." I said to myself.

I went into the bathroom to grab my foundation. As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw William's eyes. They were glued to me.

"Why you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"Wear so much make-up. You're blowing your cover when you cover up in that nonsense. You're beautiful beyond measure..." He told me.

In an instant, I blew up. "You know what you can go! I don't need nobody telling me how to live my life. You got it? I'll wear whatever makes me happy!"

"That's your problem. You let your make-up and clothes, and shoes define you. Nobody knows you but me. Tell me, how many times has anybody called you beautiful?" he asked.

"We'll boys tell me that everyday!" I fired back.

"No! How many boys ever meant what they said!?" he screamed.

I looked down at my fingers.

"Only one." I said to him.

"Who?" He asked.

And for the first time, I looked up at him.

"You." I mummbled.

William sighed.

"Look I gotta...." He said, but I cut him off.

I walked to the door and opened it. I think it's time for you to leave William.

"Under one condition." He said.

And in an instant he ran into my bathroom grabbing every piece of foundation I had, and dumped it into the toilet.

I began beating on his back as he walked out my room.

"I hate you!" I screamed at him.

He turned around one last time and he looked at me.

"What if was in love with you? Would you still hate me?" He yelled.

I didn't say anything back. I watched as he got into his car. As he pulled out of the driveway, a car ran into the back of him, causing his car to flip over.....

TO BE CONTINUED.........