Chapter 9

We were walking through Wal-Mart, when the lights suddenly went out. "Zee? Sy? Hiya?? Gi? Where y'all at? Stop playing. You know I don't like that childish mess." I mumbled.

Shots then rumbled through the air causing me to scream. I heard a shot run through someone's flesh as they screamed in pain. In my guess, it was most likely Gi.

"Gianni? Where are you? You okay?" I screamed .

Right then, an arm went around my neck, and a cool piece of metal went to my head. I began to hold my breathe to stop from screaming.

"Good girl. Say nothing and you won't get hurt." The voice said. I could tell that it was a man from the way he talked. He had a tenor voice with an edge in it that would scare any living organism on earth itself. Hell if I know, his voice could probably scare earth!

"Walk slowly, and listen. You scream, I shoot. Don't say anything!" He said.

After about 10 minutes of walking in darkness, I'd finally seen light. It looked as if I was in the Wal-mart Warehouse, where the food is kept. I trailed puddles of rose red blood. I put my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming.

But it was too late.....

I looked up from the blood to see all of my friends corps hanging in mid- air. All of a sudden, I forgot everything that I was told to do, and I went ballistic. I began punching the figure that was behind me. And he didn't fight back. He started laughing.

I looked up to see his face, it was my father.

"SUPRISE!" he giggled. And he shot me......

"Ooooooohhhhh my god!" I screamed .

I opened my eyes to see William standing over me, caressing my hair.

"It was just a dream." He said.