Babies

After the dance, we immediately went to bed as he held my hip, unzipped the zipper and gently pulled down the dress. His eyes danced up and down, I blushed a dark cherry colour and huffed while loosening his bow tie and unbuttoning the buttons. Fully undressed as he placed me down on the bed, it was quite comfy and he kissed my neck and down to my stomach.

My stomach was filled with butterflies as I kinda flexed my stomach. "Just relax (Y/N)." He said with a soft tone that sounded sexually arousing. He spreads my legs apart and gently licked the area, sucking on the clit hard yet softly and soon digs his tongue inside me. I gripped onto the bed sheets and arched my back while holding back a moan. I was getting wetter as she swirled his tongue around, feeling it going in deeper, he soon stopped and positioned himself.

He thrusts inside me already and going at a steady slow pace and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. My breast started to move up and down due to him already kissing the wombs entrance softly, I moan a little while tightening my walls around his member. He started to mouth a little faster and harder as she groans, knowing he felt the tightness and chuckled a little. He bends down while thrusting still and kisses deeply, softly biting my lips and went back up and his member was twitching inside of me, he thrusts harder. He moans in a deep tone.  My heart felt like it was melting whenever I hear him moan. ((•^• ok.))

He brought my hips up and thrusts faster as his almost makes through, he groans and went harder, I blushed a little while wincing. He picked me up and gently let me leans against a wall, I placed my hands on his shoulder and I gently kissed him. He smiled in the kiss while he held a moan back. Already he pre-cums and he member was getting bigger inside of me. He groans in pleasure as the pace keeps going faster and harsh. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he soon cums inside. Filling the insides white.

Nine months later.

After the lovely honey moon, me and Aaron had Lilith.

------------------------------𑁍

I know it wasn't good nor not much anything like Aaron would do, but it was an OK story. I don't like ending stories but this must end due to it not really relating what Jess's storyline with hers so I don't want to disrespect any of the characters. Much love guys.❤️ xox