Ice cream / A-con

Almost everyone went down and went to the convention and it was just me and Aaron. Awkward silence and then i laughed "What's so funny?" He asked. " Nothing, its just so awkward" I replied. He giggle and rub behind his neck. "Do you wanna get ice cream?" I asked "Yeah... Lets go!" I grab my hand we both ran down to get ice cream.

While sitting down on a bench i heard giggling behind us, i look back and i saw Kawaii~Chan taking pictures of us on her phone. "KAWAII~CHAN!" i yelled but softly. Aaron giggle and smiled at me, i blushed. " Sorry y/n~Senpai i just ship you guys so much!" Kawaii~Chan ran off smiling away. " What's next?" I sighed and then there's Travis walking towards us. "Heyyy~ y/n, hey Aaron!" "Ugghhh not now Travis.." I said "Awwww but y/n-" Travis stop talking and started walking towards Katelyn. While licking my ice cream Aaron came closer to my face and i blush and then... He licked my nose.. " Wh-what was that for?.." I asked and blushing. " Some ice cream was on your nose " He giggled and smirked ~(No Lemon)~ " Oh.. You could of just said something.." I blushed and wiped my nose. After eating our ice cream we headed off to the convention and we saw Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan dancing on the stage, i tug Aaron's arm and pointed towards to Katelyn. 

* Time skip brought to you bye-- me! *

It close to 9 PM and everyone was pretty much tired from A-Con and it was fun. I yawned and started to pack up so i don't half to pack in the morning, and when i was about to sleep in my comfy bed i heard someone knock on the door... It was--

~*~*~

HAHA CLIFF HANGER AND sorry... It's short I know but I have school tomorrow and I'm 'kinda' tired so later!