Wedding Day [Final]

After New Years we planned the day for the wedding. Everyday I smiled in happiness, already seeing our future together. As I was thinking.. "Can't wait- can't wait~." Kept chanting in my mind and I kinda being clingy around Aaron. I already picked out a dress and Aaron got his suit. The gown was beyond beautiful, the date was set on spring time. The location was at lovely garden, more likely Irene's statue.
• • •

"Aaron.~" I jumped on his back and hugged him tightly around his neck, I smiled and kissed his cheek as he held my thighs and smiled back. "Yeah?" He asked and chuckled a little. "I love you.~" I blushed a lightly shade of red and giggled silently and messed up his hair. "I love you too babe." He replied, his tone was soft and calm, he had a smile that was never forgotten. I closed my eyes and rest myself on him, I yawned a little and cuddled him. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled again while placing me down on the couch, he was cuddling me as well. He puts on the tv and we were watching my (F/M). His arm was over my hip and pulled me closer to him, I blushed a little and his other arm was resting, using it as a pillow on the couches chair-arm. The Maid Cafe was doing well, Kawaii-Chan and Katlyn were doing well at their house. Same with Dante and Garroth, Laurence, Travis and .. I forgot his name.

[Time Skip, The Wedding Day.]

"It's today~ oh my Irene-" I got up at 6:38 am and took a shower, went to the grooms store and bought more stuff for the wedding. The time was at lunch time, the guys got up and set up the chairs and tables and more other stuff. The girls decorated the area and Aaron was getting ready as well. Kawaii-Chan fan-girled a lot. It was 11:12 am and I took another shower because why not. Aaron was putting on bows on the pets, Lucinda was making it more magical around the area.

[Blah blah, I'm such a lazy writer.]

Everyone was sitting in their seats, and Aaron was standing there looking hot and handsome. The cat (doesn't know name, sorry ;-;) was the ring thingy and the dog (forgot) was the flower girl. The girls were wearing purple dresses with lovely purple flowers and Aaron was wearing a really nice looking suit same with the guys and I slowly walked down the thingy. (I don't know much about weddings)

Travis was the Priest
"Do you (Y/N) Take Aaron as your husband?" He asked in a priest tone way. "I do." I blushed a little and smiled while holding Aaron's hands. "Do you Aaron take (Y/N as your wife?" Same tone. "I do." He said with a smile, almost looking like he was about to cry.

"You may kiss the bride, may Irene - bless you." Travis thought to himself.. 'But they didn't sneeze..' and smiled.

Aaron kissed me deeply and gently while I shed a tear and wrapped my arms around his neck, Kawaii-Chan fainted but in a happy way. Everyone cheered and had a lovely evening.

[Hi there, it's me Lyvelie or Anna. If this gets over 25+ favourites I'll do a secret ending, but I won't continue the story till then. See you.~]