Dreaming

I'm back! :D 

After i was done showering i went to my room and changed into something comfortable. I checked my phone and sighs softly, laying down on my bed, Celeste on my left side. She was sleeping soundly and i smiled, i putted my phone down and charged it, i closed my eyes. Drifting to sleep..

'mnmn' i mumble and open my eyes. I look around and it seems to be i'm in Aaron's room. I get out of the room and looks for him, wondering why i was in his room and in his house. 'Aaron?' I look around and listen.. I walk down stairs and check the living room, nothing... I check the kitchen and the fridge door was open, my stomach growled a little. 'I don't know if i should.. He wouldn't mind!... I hope..' I look in the fridge to find something that i would like to eat, i grabbed a cupcake. I started to eat the cupcake, it tasted good, and i noticed something..It tasted like Kawaii~Chan's kind of cupcakes, once i was done eating the cupcake i went out of the house. It was bright and i blocked the sun out my eyes, i saw some sort of horse figure shape but it had a horn on it and it's coat was white. My eyes widen and my smile.. I gasped 'Is - that - a - unicorn?!' I squealed and quickly but calm walked over to the unicorn. 'Hiiiiiii!!' I smiled and petted the unicorn, then it pooped rainbows. 

'Oh.. My Irene--' I huggled the unicorn and got on it. 'Lets find AAROOOONNNN!!' I giggled a little and squealed. We were trotting through the street, going to my place and raised an eyebrow and shrugged. The unicorn stopped and i got off, walked into the house and looked around for everyone. All was left was in my room. I opened the door and saw someone standing, standing by the window. It was Aaron. 'Aaron? What are you doing here and why was i in your house... in your room? And how did i get there?' Aaron turned around and smiled, he walked over to me and hugged me. 'Shh.' He said and picked me up, bringing me over to the bed, i blushed a little. 'Uh- Aaron?' He made me sit on his lap and hugged me from behind, i blushed even more. 'I love you.' He said and huggled me. 'I love you too' I smiled and turned around and kissed him deeply. 

*Out of the dream / Katelyn & Kawaii~Chan's POV*

We heard Y/n say something and we decided to check on her, opened her door and walked in, we saw Y/n kissing her pillow..

"Is Y/n kissing her pillow?" Katelyn chuckled a bit and shakes her head.

"Y/n~Senpai, wake up!" Kawaii~Chan poked Y/n.

Y/n moved a bit and kissed the pillow again, we both laughed, but quietly. 

*End of their POV*

I started to wake up, hearing Katelyn's and Kawaii~Chan's voice. Opened one eye and looked over, i saw my pillow was in front of my face and then i opened both of my eyes. "Uh-- don't you guys ever knock?.." I say. "I can't wait to tell Aaron this" Katelyn chuckled and i was hoping that she was joking.. "Tell Aaron what?" I asked and looked at them and then the pillow. "Was i--?" They both nodded "Yes, you kissed your pillow" Katelyn says. "Were you dreaming about Aaron~kun?" Kawaii~Chan says. I stayed quiet and i was thinking. 'was i dreaming about Aaron?-- Oh... i was..' I blinked a couple of times. "YOU WERE!" Kawaii~Chan smiled widely and looked like she was trying to hold back her fan girling. 

After a few minutes has pasted, they walked out of my room. 

-3- Hi and bye! Just kidding~ Lemon!! In the next chapter~ ;P It's gunna be guuuudddd~ Also sorry.. I haven't been on WattPad for a while and haven't been updating.. BUT! Now i am :D 
AND! Don't forget to vote!! and maybe leave a comment? *smiles innocently*