Day dreaming

Sorry for the looooooong wait xP but here ya' go :3 And thank you to the peeps who voted ^U^)b

I woke up and Katelyn was in my room starring at me weird. I asked her " Katelyn what are you in my room? How long have you been in here!?" My eyes widen. She answered " I just got in here and i heard you moaning i came in here to check on you if you were okay.. Are you okay y/n?" I paused for a bit and i said " I'm fine, what time is it?" she showed her phone to me " IT'S ALREADY 2 PM?! OH MY IRENE " I ran to my wardrobe and i stop " Uh Katelyn can you leave? I need to get dressed.." Katelyn nodded and left the room. I asked my self " Wait why am I getting dressed for and why am I rushing myself?" I paused for a minute and then I remember that I wanted to go Aaron. 

I thought to myself 'Should i really go see him? ... mmm yah" I went over to Aaron's house and i brought Celeste. She was happy that me and her were going his house, i always wondered why she like going there.. Once we got there i knock on the door and Celeste bark, i love my baby >w< Aaron open the door with smile on face he said " Hey y/n, whats up?" I replied " Uh just came by and Celeste wanted to see you " I smiled and look down to Celeste and she bark and wagged her tail. I showed Aaron a game on my phone, he asked me what the game does. "It's called Neko Atsume! Its a game that you collect kitties!!" "Oh.." he said. "But don't worry, i know it seems boring but.. it can get little addicting " I smiled and laugh, " You look cute when you laugh" Aaron smiled and i blushed.. We watch Frozen and after that we went to dinner.

*Time skip, TO THE FOOD!*

"Thanks Aaron!" i said. Slowly taking my time eating cause i don't want to look like girl eating like i haven't ate in ages. He looked at me weird and said "You know, you don't half to hold yourself back from eating all you want. " He laughed " I know it's just--" "Nope. Eat all you want, it's not like you." I smile and started to eat a lot of food. After eating we went back to his place and just talk. i remember something.. " Hey, there's gonna be Anime convention at downtown in a couple of days, i thought maybe me and you also the others could come.." " Sure i would love to come!" He smiled and i smiled. 

* Lets skip to A-Con * 

I got my stuff in a suitcase and Kawaii~Chan already went to the Hotel to register rooms for us. Katelyn and I went to get the boys and Nicole, also Cadenza (Is that how you spell her name?) We went to the Hotel and Kawaii~Chan was waiting for us, finally we got to our rooms and i was cosplaying as ( Your favorite Character) and Aaron was Grey from Fairy Tale. 

Don't forget to 'Vote' so the story will go on! Lemon will come a little while ;3 And i will be in the story! Sorry for the long wait.. Cya!