Forgive Me

GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD?! Not me *laughs*

" y/n~Senpai, are you ok?" Kawaii~Chan asked. I nodded and I was still thinking about Aaron, and that dream too. Aaron noticed that I was sad.

Aaron's POV
( Y/n looks sad.. Is it because I got mad at her? I hate seeing her sad.. I went and ask y/n if she wanted to watch Frozen together, I know she loves that movie! Or we can talk about cats, she likes them too... ) "Hey, y/n do you wanna watch Frozen at my house?" I smiled "Yes.." Y/n answered. She went home and drop off her suitcase and I walk with her to my house, it was pretty late and we were both tired and she fell asleep on my shoulder. (She's so cute) I blushed. I carried her up to my room and lied her down, I went to the couch and fell asleep.

End of Aarons POV (It's short but all well..)

I woke up and I was in Aaron's bedroom, did I fell asleep again?! Uhm I should thank him for letting stay the night.. Again.. I went down stairs and I found Aaron still sleeping on the couch might as well grab a blanket and cover him. I made juice and I didn't want to make food because this isn't my house.. I sat right beside Aaron's head so I can surprise him with juice I made for him. As I wait for him to wake up I watch anime, I lower the sound so he doesn't wake up from that..
*15 mins later*

He finally woke up, it was almost 11:30 am. I gave home the juice " Thanks" Aaron yawned. "Oh yah umm.. Thanks for letting me stay the night .. Again" I blushed. Aaron smiled "No problem" He took a sip of his drink and got up and went over to the fridge, "Did you have something to eat this morning? Y/n?" Aaron asked. I thought about, "No, i haven't.." I said, "Oh, well what do you want?" He asked.

"Anything really" I smiled lightly.. "Alright" He said, while waiting for the food i went to the bathroom and washed my face and to wake up a bit more. I heard foot steps walking towards where i was, i didn't really care and grab a towel and dried off my face. "Hey y/n.." Aaron said, "Hm?" I said, "I'm sorry what happen yesterday, i didn't know what came over me.." He apologized. "It's alright, and i understand.. I forgive you" I smiled and gave him a hug, "Oh, and breakfast is ready" He said. 

We had bacon and eggs with pancakes, and orange juice. The food tasted delicious and made my stomach feel full.. For once.. We watched TV and talk for a bit and I told him about how i turned into a cat, i didn't think he believed me but i told him anyways. Till i started to make puns "Hey Aaron!" I said "Yeah?" He asked. "I think you are CATable of being a cat too" I laugh. "Not the puns.." He said and i laugh. "LMEOW!' I laugh again, and Aaron sighs.. (I'm not going to make more or this'll be cringey chapter and yes i have a lot of puns about cats xD please don't hurt me! )  

There was a knock at the door and Aaron went over to go see who it was and i was watching something.. I heard Zane's voice and i went over to see him. "Hi Zane"  I smiled, "Y/n? What are you doing at Aaron's house?" Zane asked. "Hanging out! You should come join us!" I asked but i didn't give him any choice i just drag him in and we talk for a bit. An hour later Zane went home and i went home as well. "See ya!" As i walk out the door. "See you later Y/n!" Aaron waved.

^w^;)b I did it guys! You're probably like "UGHHH FINALLY-- OH GOD" *Laughs* No lemons yet, well in a couple of chapters (Just aheads up!) I was clawsing a lot of puns :D