14; What she doing here?

Aemiliana

"Stupid fucking top" I grumbled as I walked into the seating room pulling my top down for the 5th  time in the space of me walking downstairs from mine and Nik's room.

"Fatty coming in" I snapped my head up and glared at Kol, who was currently sat with a smirk on his face.

"Go fuck a duck, Kol" I snapped as I sat down on the couch.

"Someone woke up in a bad mood"

I sighed knowing Henrik would join in sooner or later, it's been the same thing for the past 2 months.

I seem to be getting bigger and bigger by the bloody minute. I've had to go on a shopping spree 5 times.

Now usually I don't complain about going shopping, but my feet kill me after about 10 minutes of walking. I'm 3 and a half months pregnant and I'm already ready for these babies to pop out, especially when I'm teased every 2 minutes.

"Well you'd be pissed off if nothing bloody fits you for more than 2 minutes" I snapped not even bothering to look at them both, knowing they both would be wearing a smirk.

"Didn't you just go shopping a week ago?" Elijah asked, making me throw a pillow at his head. "Yes, thanks for reminding everyone"

"It just means they're going to be big, that's all love" Nik tried to sooth me, making me send him a glare, as I spotted the smile on his face.

"At least we know that they won't have Liana's shortness" Henrik spoke smugly, making me throw another pillow, only this time at Henrik.

"Hey" Phoebe snapped, glaring at him. "No offence Phoebe" Henrik apologized knowing that Phoebe did inherit my shortness.

"Why don't you go shopping? You and the girls, invite Camilla and Sarah" Nik suggested making me shake my head. "No thanks. My feet kill after 10 minutes of walking"

Since I rescued Camilla everything has been going perfect. Camilla finally believed me after the 100th  time of me telling her I didn't hate her for abandoning our family when I wasn't there.

She's finally managed to control her transformation, which has helped her calm down a lot.

She was always the angry one out of the family, but we all knew that it was because she still couldn't handle her change.

"What do you wanna do then?" Nik asked looking at me taking his eyes off the sketch he was currently doing.

"You need clothes, Aemiliana, you're not going to fit in them for long" I glared at Bekah.

"Do you have to remind me every 2 minutes that I'm fat?!" I snapped glaring at her.

"You're carrying twins, Aemiliana. Of course you're going to get big" Bekah sighed talking to me like I was a child.

"Yeah, well, stop reminding me" I grumbled as I looked up at the ceiling.

I knew I needed to get some clothes but there was no way I was going shopping with all the girls, they'd kill me.

I smirked knowing a way I could get some without having to walk anywhere. I thought of mine and Nik's bedroom before teleporting myself up on our bed.

I chuckled hearing the others going crazy wondering where I went. "I'm upstairs" I called knowing they'd hear me.

I grabbed my laptop before I sat back down on the bed while pulling out Nik's card that I had taken without his knowledge.

I needed new clothes and what better way than to lie down on a comfy bed and order them from your computer? Nothing.

I ordered plenty of maternity clothes along with a few cream baby clothes like bibs, baby grows, mittens, hats, everything that I could get to go for a boy or a girl.