06; Getting her Back

Lilly

While the others have been torturing Phoebe to turn her emotions back on, I've busied myself by searching up my family. It's the only way I seem to be able to block the noises coming from down in the basement.

The seven of them have tried everything but nothing seems to work, even Atticus apologizing and offering to let her torture him.

We needed a miracle.

Nik walking into the living room brought me out of my thoughts. "How's it going?" I asked, closing the grimoire I was supposed to be reading.

"We'll get there" He promised, coming to sit next to me.

"We'll need a miracle" I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Atticus said the witch hazels wearing off" Nik spoke softly, as he ran his hand through my hair.

This was the only time I went down to see her, I couldn't watch as someone tortured her, and I couldn't do it to her myself.

"Okay" I whispered, before pressing my lips against his, for a quick kiss, and heading up to my witch room, to get another that was full of witch hazel.

It also had vervain and wolfsbane added to it, to keep her weak. It had to be done since she's all three-supernatural species.

As I walked down the basement stairs, Kol appeared with blood on his hands, and I quickly looked away, I didn't even wanna begin to think about what he had just been doing to her.

"She's all yours" Kol gave me a weak smile, before he headed up the stairs.

Everytime I come down here, and someone else is already here, they leave. I guess it's because it's the only time I get to spend with her.

Once the door was closed I walked over to Phoebe. "Is it my daily visit again?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"It looks that way doesn't it" I spoke as I stood in front of her, as she sat chained to the chair, with blood covering her clothes.

"So what are we talking about today?" She asked, with an amused smile on her face.

"Nothing" I told her before I injected the needle in to her neck. Once the poison had been injected into her system, I pulled the needle out.

Not bothering to stay and say anything to her, I went to walk upstairs.

"When I was a child, I had this dream" Phoebe started talking, making me stop at the bottom of the steps with my back to her.

She hasn't started a conversation with me, not since she went all emotionless on us.

"There was a woman and a man... They used to tell me stories" Once she finished, I turned around to look at her noticing that she looked like she was remembering something.

"Stories about what?" I asked her, staying at the bottom of the stairs.

"You" She spoke looking me dead in the eyes. "Me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. How you used to be such a sweet young girl, and you didn't deserve the life you got given, and how they were sorry. They were sorry for it, because I wouldn't have had the life I had"

I stared at her shocked. "What?" I whispered.

"If you ask me, you deserved everything Giuseppe did to you. And I'm glad I got sent to some other family. They made better parents then you could ever be" She spat.

Blinking the tears away, I turned around and walked up the stairs, making sure I didn't burst into tears in front of her.

I didn't even acknowledge any of the others that I walked past. I grabbed my coat, the keys to the car and headed outside and jumped into the car before speeding off.