04; Emotional Day

Lilly

Once I realised that Phoebe had flipped the switch, I snapped myself out of the crying fest, before we all started coming up with a plan to bring back her emotions.

They all argued that it was me, that could get her back, but I knew my daughter. I knew she still harboured ill feelings towards me because I left her, but she's hurt because she trusted Atticus, and he lied to her.

In the end, we decided to just all try and bring back her emotions.

Of course, we needed to find her first. She used her magic to block any locating spells, but we didn't need a locating spell, with the amount of 'animal attacks' there's been in Italy over the past couple of days.

I knew I was going to be hard, torturing my daughter, but I knew that deep down, she'd want me to do it.

Somewhere in that emotionless body, was my daughter, and I know that she'd want us all to do something.

I haven't really spoken to Atticus, since Phoebe left. He tried, but he gets very little from me.

I know he didn't force Phoebe to turn her emotions off, but he was the reason she left.

Nik's not been very welcoming to him either, not that he was when we first met Atticus, but he doesn't even acknowledge him now.

I know Nik hates the fact that Phoebe left, just as much as I do, so I wasn't going to blame him for been unwelcoming to my brother right now.

Sighing to myself, I rinsed the glass out, getting rid of any evidence that it was full of blood a couple of seconds ago.

"Are you ready love?" Nik asked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and a smile on his face. 

"As ready as I'll ever be" I mumbled, walking over towards him, sighing in content as he wrapped his arms around me

"Everything's going to be fine" He whispered, as he laid his chin on the top of my head.

"Let's just get this over with" I mumbled, pulling away, pressing a kiss against Nik's cheek, walking out towards the range rover, giving the family a weak smile as I did.

Me and Nik were going to get Phoebe, from the place she was staying in Italy, and bring her back home, hopefully with her emotions on, if not, she'll be down in the basement until they're back.

I refuse to sit back and let my daughter wreak havoc across the country, especially when I know she'll feel horrible for it, it was just the way she was.

She may act like she's a stone-cold bitch, but she's far from it. She cares deeply, and it's one of her weaknesses, but something that I love deeply about her.

No matter how much I hate to admit it, Mr and Mrs Lapson brought her up into an amazing young woman.

I wish that it had been me that had brought her up, but I know that I wouldn't have been able to have done a good job, not when I was a newly turned vampire.

Revelations X Klaus MikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara